Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jjtt99

Making the Cut 2

http://www.makingthecut.ca/watch-trailer.html

A friend of mine was one of the camera men. Too bad he's sworn to secrecy.

In the trailer they have some guys in a boxing ring? How can you tell freak show Keenan is still involved.

It also looks like RBK is all over it. Last time it was Bauer. I also notice the CBC isn't airing it, instead it's on Global.

Should be fun to watch.

Nice. Very nice. You guys are lucky - I wish they'd air it over here.

You're right, RBK does seem to be all over the place. Oakley too.

Oh man, that looks so cool. Im looking forward to it. Im not into downloading, but i can imagine myself leeching this very show.

Uh yeah and i dont think that the sponsors are annoying, i think its just a sign that is a serious show (or so)

Bad time slot to go after Canadian Hockey fans...8pm on a Saturday night. Most of the hockey fans will be watching an NHL hockey game that night so unless they're recording the show then they won't watch it. I think the time slot will hurt the show. I'll probably still record it and watch it, but not everyone will bother recording it.

Bad time slot to go after Canadian Hockey fans...8pm on a Saturday night. Most of the hockey fans will be watching an NHL hockey game that night so unless they're recording the show then they won't watch it. I think the time slot will hurt the show. I'll probably still record it and watch it, but not everyone will bother recording it.

that's suicide, trying to put a hockey show against hockey night in canda. :rolleyes:

Maybe they figure the leafs will have another non-playoff season! :o

that's suicide, trying to put a hockey show against hockey night in canda. :rolleyes:

Maybe they figure the leafs will have another non-playoff season! :o

But if you aren't a Leaf fan it gives you something else to do on Saturday night to still get a hokcey fix without having to listen to Cole-Neale blabber on.

I cant wait for this series to start, i loved the first one. Also i noticed there is a clip and a picture of fighting. Will they be ablr to fight in this one? I know that they were not allowed to in the first one.

Anybody know where I can get my hands on the first season?

*legal or not :P*

Walmart and Zellers had it for $5 in the "junk" bin, my local video store also has it for sale.

Anybody know where I can get my hands on the first season?

*legal or not :P*

Walmart and Zellers had it for $5 in the "junk" bin, my local video store also has it for sale.

I've seen it on ebay as well.

I got MTC 1 on eBay for $3 + shipping in almost brand new condition.

Anyone else notice that all the skates used are RBK 9K Pumps?

Any idea where this is filmed?? The arena.

I know it's filmed in a smaller British Columbia city. Likely Kamloops, Kelowna or Vernon. All three of those cities are in BC interior and have successful Junior (Western Hockey League) franchises.

Thanks for the tips.

I doubt that walmart around here has it (US), but I did find a few copies on ebay.

Anyone think the first guy in the trailer is Mitch Bartley formerly of the Vancouver Giants?

I'm pretty sure it was too.

It probably is. It was mentioned in yesterday's newspaper that he was in the show.