Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Pro stock mission blades

well from what I have seen/read, it's either going to be Yashin or Hull, or 1 of both

EDIT: Also form some of the pictures posted around here, the shape between the wooden Yashins and the composites seem to differ a bit, I'm looking at the composites

Though it may be different from last year's (like Deadmarsh's) I had some tapered Yashins and they were huge heel wedges with a good amount of loft. Almost like TBLFan's Van Ryns but with more curve. I would liken them to Dan Boyles.

Ah well, so is the risk with buying blades you havn't seen especially with pro-stock, I might get 1 yashin and 1 hull and use what ever feels best to me. I'm not one that is known for breaking blades so if 1 is good then it should last me a while.

Though it may be different from last year's (like Deadmarsh's) I had some tapered Yashins and they were huge heel wedges with a good amount of loft. Almost like TBLFan's Van Ryns but with more curve. I would liken them to Dan Boyles.

Van Ryan*

hahaha, that's what the label says. ;) Not sure who that guy is but it's a pitching wedge.

Got my stuff today. For once Hockey Monkey screwed up something good. Accidently put in three shafts instead of two. Beautiful. Ill post blade pics asap.

placed an order,

reebok 6k pumps (the original reason for making the order)

Mission V hex-2 pro-stock shaft (cant remember who's it is as i didnt matter much)

1 Yashin composite blade

1 Lang composite blade

Unfortunatly they were out of hull's

will post again when I get it

Here are all the blades I ended up with, all tapered woodies. The top blade in the 1st shot is a CCM 892 Thornton for comparison. Each Mission blade is beside that same Thornton for comparison in the other shots. I know the shots aren't very good for comparing curves, but explaining the intricacies of curves to my wife was too much to take on after work today. If you need a shot of a particular blade let me know.

All blade shot for lie.

AllBlades.jpg

Boguniecki

Boguniecki.jpg

Hollis

Hollis.jpg

Insana

Insana.jpg

Ramondi

Ramondi.jpg

Walker

Walker.jpg

Van Ryan*

hahaha, that's what the label says. ;) Not sure who that guy is but it's a pitching wedge.

It looked like Van Ryn's Synergys too. Damn. I'm still waiting on my Arnotts and Army blades.

Damn, looks like they're out of Warrior Afanasenkovs. If anyone has one they want to get rid of, let me know.

I'm new to shipping with UPS, but the tracking always seems to say

"A HOLD HAS BEEN REQUESTED. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO RELEASE / THE RECEIVER HAS AGREED TO ACCEPT THE DELIVERY CHARGES"

What the fuck is this? I'm guessing they want me to pay some duty charges for getting it over the border but why slow it down? Its pissing me off.

:ph34r: swiss!! you got the same shaft as im getting (salvador) :D whats the grip on it like?

also does anyone know how long it will take from placing the order to arriving in australia via the worldwide express option?

got my stuff today, V-Hex 2 Grip (Boyes), rubbery type grip, Hex-1 non-grip both standard. Also got 2 X Paris RH and 4 X Boyes

newpics025.jpg

both pro stock blades next to a Spezza retail

newpics027.jpg

Spezza retail

newpics029.jpg

Paris pro

newpics030.jpg

Boyes pro

The Boyes is a bit longer than I expected, get a pair and you could paddle a canoe

didn't get any pics of the shafts, 100 flex on the V-Hex2 and 90 on the Hex-1. Again the Boyes V-Hex2 Grip is a rubbery type grip, just like the one a few posts up. The Hex-1 looks just like the OPS, just in a standard.

Placed a second order tonight, praying they still have the inventory for it, but ordered:

280 flex nipple grip dolo

4 x Paris wood standard

2 x Green wood tapered

1 x Hollis wood tapered

2 x Rahkshani comp tapered

prolly won't be here until New Years at this rate, but have to jump on the deals when I can.

Still have yet to recieve an e-mail from HM with a tracking number and confirmed shipment, and I ordered back on the 15th. Should I be worried?

Still have yet to recieve an e-mail from HM with a tracking number and confirmed shipment, and I ordered back on the 15th. Should I be worried?

nah, I called them about 4 days after I had placed my order and they had just gotten it into the shipping pool. The lady told me it was taking 3-4 days to process the orders, and I bet they're insanely busy this week trying to get everything out.

Just got an email from HockeyMonkey saying "Thank you for your order with HockeyMonkey.com. Please call customer service regarding your order."

Could this mean they were sold out with what I ordered? I'm off to work now so I can't give them a call right now