Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

How do you spell bling bling?

Your trying to tell me you actualy wore those abominations called "shoes" :huh: .

Geki is rite, thats some big cahones you have there. Although the gloves do look pretty sweet.... :angry:

There gucci sir. And they are mighty pretty, they are no DCs though... because them be hot, if I wore DCs or urrrr force 1s I would be the only one on the street wearing them... very original

Who gives a crap if they're Gucci? Those things are damn ugly. Maybe.... and this is a big maybe.... but maybe, they'd be ok if you were playing golf.

First off, I have bad knees, so a comfortable pair of shoes is always a higher priority. As for looks, something black or grey is a good start.

Brand name or availability is not first on my list.

dont get much more comfertable than these puppies... but were getting off track here... BLANG BLANG

Guest 2048

I think we spell bling-bling M-e-t-r-o. However, if you really are straight and going to FIT...damn. So many amazing looking women walking through that area and going to that school.

Were gonna put midas on the back of my jersey... and all my logos and numbers and everything... in gold... Im looking around my house looking for things that would look better in gold... hmmmm