Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekdawg

Prostock Warrior Dolomites

i saw a lefty hossa at the steeles location. they had tonnes of patterns in left.

If you dont mind, when ever you get a chance to go there again can you see if they have any small heel curves in the LH Dolomites?

Yeah they had a few more "normal" patterns some open sorta like the Drury.. Cant remember which player thought.. The Don Mills store had more LH than RH's....

prostocks at peranis eh, i just got paid and broke my sinner, better get on it...i'm a walk away from peranis and i didnt even know! i like brians better.

Brian's is better customr service wise, but the owner (the shorter guy) is way to pushy when trying to make a stick sale. I went in there looking to get a Stealth Grip ("on sale" $199CDN). I've used a Drury 100 flex for 2 years now, and he would not shut up about how I should get an 85 flex to shoot harder. It got to the point where I got fed up, walked out of the store, drove to Peranis and got a Vapor XXX Lite for the same price. The one lady at Peranis gives discounts to refs, since she is one.

Brian's is better customr service wise, but the owner (the shorter guy) is way to pushy when trying to make a stick sale. I went in there looking to get a Stealth Grip ("on sale" $199CDN). I've used a Drury 100 flex for 2 years now, and he would not shut up about how I should get an 85 flex to shoot harder. It got to the point where I got fed up, walked out of the store, drove to Peranis and got a Vapor XXX Lite for the same price. The one lady at Peranis gives discounts to refs, since she is one.

you must be referring to Jen Wardell.. hehehe..

anyways I like Peranis better b/c of the better selection, also helps that it's 5 mins away too.. we go in there at least once a week.. mike's a gear whore.. :ph34r:

One of the larger LHS in TO have some prostock Warrior Dolomites.. You gotta check out the Kovalchuk.. that is one mean toe hook.... They have Hossa, Kovalchuk... mostly Sens and a couple of Leafs.. McCarthy....etc.. 149.00 CDN...

Wait, wait, wait...did you just say that Kovalchuk has a nasty TOE HOOK!? Nah, get outta here, that guy hasn't changed his pattern in 4 or 5 years!

no joke when i pick mine up ill take a pic.

I believe you. Some others might not though. They'd have you beleive he's still using a heel-mid curve that he's been using unchanged for the last 4-5 years.

You are seriously fundamentally retarded. I thought it was just "your thing" to be annoying, ignorant and/or naive but apparently it's not.

One of the larger LHS in TO have some prostock Warrior Dolomites.. You gotta check out the Kovalchuk.. that is one mean toe hook.... They have Hossa, Kovalchuk... mostly Sens and a couple of Leafs.. McCarthy....etc.. 149.00 CDN...

Wait, wait, wait...did you just say that Kovalchuk has a nasty TOE HOOK!? Nah, get outta here, that guy hasn't changed his pattern in 4 or 5 years!

no joke when i pick mine up ill take a pic.

I believe you. Some others might not though. They'd have you beleive he's still using a heel-mid curve that he's been using unchanged for the last 4-5 years.

You are seriously fundamentally retarded. I thought it was just "your thing" to be annoying, ignorant and/or naive but apparently it's not.

Yowza, tell me how you really feel. I did not know we were responding to comments with straight-up insults on here.

But yes, I did read your caveat that you haven't seen his Warriors so you couldn't comment on the current curve.

It's not an insult more than a simple comment. If it's offencive, I can't help it but that's at least twice you just make a passive pick at something where there's actually proof otherwise.

I'm glad you see the point I made about the Warriors b ut my point about him not changing a pattern is that Inno I posted came from the time when Warriors were popping up and he still used Inno. That's why I'm skeptical that he changed it between Inno/Warrior but weirder things have happened. Look at how many patterns a guy like Mogilny used at any one time.

where is this store

Just Hockey in TO...

did you see the schaeffer pattern, thats super dirty. i picked up the hossa man thats toe drag city

Yeah the scheaffer is Nuts.. Picked up a Havlat that thing is crazy too.. not as bad as the Kovalchuk but still a pretty healthy toe curve....

the kovalcuk and hossa are pretyt much identical but ones left and the others right

Brian's is better customr service wise, but the owner (the shorter guy) is way to pushy when trying to make a stick sale. I went in there looking to get a Stealth Grip ("on sale" $199CDN).  I've used a Drury 100 flex for 2 years now, and he would not shut up about how I should get an 85 flex to shoot harder. It got to the point where I got fed up, walked out of the store, drove to Peranis and got a Vapor XXX Lite for the same price. The one lady at Peranis gives discounts to refs, since she is one.

Wow, an XXXL for 200 $ CDN?

In Vancouver they're $280, same with stealth CNT's...

I just saw them. Mam some of them are insane it looks like the blade melted the are so big and the Schaffer what the hell is that!!! But 149 Cdn is a good deal and I was surrised how many were 260 flex.

....Schaefer? Kovalev Pro? This is not going to work out well at all.

I wonder if Nationals will have the same ones available this week.

....Schaefer? Kovalev Pro? This is not going to work out well at all.

I wonder if Nationals will have the same ones available this week.

i doubt it, our rep got them for us i believe

Brian's is better customr service wise, but the owner (the shorter guy) is way to pushy when trying to make a stick sale. I went in there looking to get a Stealth Grip ("on sale" $199CDN).  I've used a Drury 100 flex for 2 years now, and he would not shut up about how I should get an 85 flex to shoot harder. It got to the point where I got fed up, walked out of the store, drove to Peranis and got a Vapor XXX Lite for the same price. The one lady at Peranis gives discounts to refs, since she is one.

Wow, an XXXL for 200 $ CDN?

In Vancouver they're $280, same with stealth CNT's...

ur, I live Coquitlam, and Cyclone Taylor sells Stealth for $229 cdn.

I just saw them. Mam some of them are insane it looks like the blade melted the are so big and the Schaffer what the hell is that!!! But 149 Cdn is a good deal and I was surrised how many were 260 flex.

National Sports Big 60...all kids of these sticks for much then advertised on here now! And lots of other things as well!

When does the National Sports Big 60 sale start? I've been checking the website, but there's still no flyer - the lastest PDF is the back to school sale.

wow. lookit those lies... 3, 2.5... mmmmm i like. Only problem is, are these warrior lies, or calculated by monkey?

edit: Check out the "close to" under Fischer. :lol:

Another idiotic thing on monkey... Check out the Elias#3. It's apparently a heel-toe curve and it has a "claw" for a toe shape.

Also, according to monkey the Schaeffer#2 and the Fischer (as DamnLocust mentioned) are close to... Well, nothing.

Does anyone know how many pros actually specify their own pattern and how many just go with a retail or other existing pattern, but get their name on the stick from the mfg. I'm not looking for actualy numbers, but maybe rough percentages?

Much more detailed than their other curve databases. Still, wish they had something indicating curve depth; I've seen both Koivu and Kovalchuk pro toe curves, but big difference between 1/16" and 3/4" depths

Much more detailed than their other curve databases. Still, wish they had something indicating curve depth; I've seen both Koivu and Kovalchuk pro toe curves, but big difference between 1/16" and 3/4" depths

I want the 3/4" toe curve :D