Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

24moose

RBK takes CCM

i heard miller got askd to switch to rbk... his word were to his equiptment manager... "send these pieces of crap back"...

you think rbk will get to miller this year and next cause i dont think there will be a ccm pads or any thing next year from the ccm company..

GO MILLER!

CCM did not paid the NHL Goalie fee this year, thats why they wanted his pads to look like RBKs, instead of the vectors.

He's got RBk gloves and been wearing those since last year I believe. His pads arn't really CCMs either...probably could go blank pads like Thomas does with his Smiths.

CCM did not paid the NHL Goalie fee this year, thats why they wanted his pads to look like RBKs, instead of the vectors.

I believe they had to because of Miller not wanting to wear RBK pads and catcher. He took the x-pulse blocker though.

Vision's correct. Oddly enough the premier II's look like an replica of the 580 design. But he just has to block out the CCM/Vector logo, same as Turco.