Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrez

xmas list

maybe a cell phone?

some new shoes?(gift certificates) ive had the same ones for a year now

im like forbidden to buy shoes. my dad wont allow it, i have too many pairs, but ill proally get some for x-mas.

maybe a cell phone?

some new shoes?(gift certificates) ive had the same ones for a year now

im like forbidden to buy shoes. my dad wont allow it, i have too many pairs, but ill proally get some for x-mas.

thats like, so cool.

im not trying to be a douche like many other lc bashers her but your dad gonna buy you ps3 and wii and your not allowed buying shoes?

He's getting tired of seeing all this pink trash. He must figure that you can't get the Wii and PS3 in pink.

Shoes, you can never have to many, you need them everyday don't you? Game consoles, only are time passers in my eyes.

im not trying to be a douche like many other lc bashers her but your dad gonna buy you ps3 and wii and your not allowed buying shoes?

He's getting tired of seeing all this pink trash. He must figure that you can't get the Wii and PS3 in pink.

Shoes, you can never have to many, you need them everyday don't you? Game consoles, only are time passers in my eyes.

when you have like 20 pairs, thats too many. but i love them. thats all i spend my money on. he jsut hates when i buy them. and all i have is pink laces and gloves, thats not a lot

when you have like 20 pairs, thats too many. but i love them. thats all i spend my money on. he jsut hates when i buy them. and all i have is pink laces and gloves, thats not a lot

Your 18 and your dad tells you what you can and cant buy?

Your 18 and your dad tells you what you can and cant buy?

i am noy yet 18, but i still live at home and am a senior in high school with no job. i usually go out and buy them anyways, but it pisses him off. im sure ur parents know what im talking about... like when ppl were addicted to pokemon cards, they just wanted more, i just want more shoes! i mean its not a big deal, but when u spend hundreds of $ on them, and they clutter the house, it can be a problem

Why don't you get a job? Or are you, like, forbidden to work, too?

hurhurhur, ur funny.

no, i dont have to get one till next summer. i plan on getting one at the local roller rink wich has a restaurant and lazer tag, it opens in like january. my dad isnt making me get one till summer before college

Why don't you get a job? Or are you, like, forbidden to work, too?

hurhurhur, ur funny.

no, i dont have to get one till next summer. i plan on getting one at the local roller rink wich has a restaurant and lazer tag, it opens in like january. my dad isnt making me get one till summer before college

The earlier you start working the more money you get for college.

Hopefully a PS3 if they are even in stock, some hockey team hats (Vancouver, Minnesota, Buffalo), custom MIA's (doubt it though), custom Nike Pro from nikeid.com (only $40, its a steal), maybe shoes from Nikeid.com, and either a Moto Razr or Slvr

I dont uderstand the obsession like mack mentioned before its gonna be a mess. Someone told me at school that they had a ps3 on tv and it started foaming and then "Please Stanby" came up.

PS:it was a live show

Hopefully a PS3 if they are even in stock, some hockey team hats (Vancouver, Minnesota, Buffalo), custom MIA's (doubt it though), custom Nike Pro from nikeid.com (only $40, its a steal), maybe shoes from Nikeid.com, and either a Moto Razr or Slvr

:o I'd be lucky if I got a PS3 alone this year... Nevermind all the other stuff.

SPOILED