Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrez

xmas list

Holy shit, I can't believe some of the responses here. I'm not that old, but you kids nowadays have it easy.

My best christmas when I was a kid was when I got Snake Mountain, with the mic that changed your voice and the trap door.

That was it, along with the obligitory socks and a new jumper.

But this "only have a $300 limit" stuff just boggles the mind for me.

I'll jump on the "pretty much set" bandwagon unless someone goes in and pays the balance off on my Wii that I reserved.

I'll jump on the "pretty much set" bandwagon unless someone goes in and pays the balance off on my Wii that I reserved.

Mack,

Mind if I ask how far down are you on the waiting list for a WII? What store?

I'm 3rd at FYE but I'm not counting chickens yet.

They had #s given out to people there? I'm holding mine at Game Stop and got my ticket with the balance due but no number, so technically I could be #1 if I camped out.

Keep the "stuff" and give me back a slice of my life... The best possible gift for me would be some time & attention...

So Miss D (if you're lurking) how about emptying the dishwasher with no nagging reminders for the entire year (which would be a great good gift for the both of us). Or be imaginative... you know what I hate doing, or what I haven't gotten around to yet. I know it might sound kind of boring, but something like that would be wonderful.

Sticks, maybe a Fuel or a One90

XXX Lite Pants (maybe)

Pocket Money

That's pretty much it, I can't remember anything else that I want or need that badly... Well, I might be getting a 360 but I highly doubt it at this point.

great, make me all paranoid now :blink: My one x-mas gift to myself and I might have to camp out?!

When I put down the cash all they said was that I was 3rd. Then about 2 weeks ago I got a call stating that I would need to buy 2 additional games as part of their 'bundle'. The kid couldn't give me anymore info.

I guess I'll call and see if I can get more details..........

Good luck getting yours! What games are you planning on picking up? wait...no....lemme guess.

Red Steel

Call of Duty 3

Their system sounds a lot more set-up. Mine just assures me that I have one on hold, but I'd still have to go wait with others that pre-ordered to pick it up. Shouldn't be too bad though, I think this store only had 20 at its location.

Games: Zelda, Madden, Ultimate Alliance and Red Steel.

Mack,

Mind if I ask how far down are you on the waiting list for a WII? What store?

I'm 3rd at FYE but I'm not counting chickens yet.

i reserved my wii and ps3 at fye also.

i have no clue what number i am, i just know im really low on the ps3 list, but not sure about the wii

Keep the "stuff" and give me back a slice of my life...  The best possible gift for me would be some time & attention... 

So Miss D (if you're lurking) how about emptying the dishwasher with no nagging reminders for the entire year (which would be a great good gift for the both of us).  Or be imaginative... you know what I hate doing, or what I haven't gotten around to yet.  I know it might sound kind of boring, but something like that would be wonderful.

Sounds like my mother's Christmas wishes for the last 10+ years, but this year we're getting portraits done so she'll get the proof book and can order whatever the hell she wants out of it. Oh, that and our Christmas cards which are coming out gay to the nth degree.

new skates (ive had my vapor xiv's for a year and a half almost) dunno what yet

new stick maybe not sure might get one before x-mas

NHL 07 cpu

montreal canadiens practice jersey

thats it so far

300th post!

I don't want to come off as an NHL 07 naysayer but if you're getting it on the CPU I think you'd be just as well off if you had 06 but updated the rosters/jerseys.

Is it worth moving up from 2004 to either 06/07 on the pc? After a couple years, I finally have it customized how I like it. (I'd hate to give up my Inno stick add-on for nothing!) Plus, there's no Sidney Crosby.

I really dont need anything so im just gonna ask for money. I know my family never listens to me so im prolly gonna end up with random things like dvds and cloths that either wont fit or I wont wear lol.

I don't really know. I think I have everything i'm interested in already. Maybe a Lululemon jacket or some pants but that be it. Money's good too.

I don't really know. I think I have everything i'm interested in already. Maybe a Lululemon jacket or some pants but that be it. Money's good too.

Lululemon?

I always thought u were a dude.

1.New bowling ball, strike and a spare ball

2. new wheels(roller hockey)

3. fitted phillies hat

4. Hurricanes jersey/shirt

5. Carolina Panthers Jersey/shirt

6. Two 6.5in subs for my car

7. Cash

Lol, I didnt know Buck was rockin' Lululemon now :P