Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrez

xmas list

Keep the "stuff" and give me back a slice of my life...  The best possible gift for me would be some time & attention... 

So Miss D (if you're lurking) how about emptying the dishwasher with no nagging reminders for the entire year (which would be a great good gift for the both of us).  Or be imaginative... you know what I hate doing, or what I haven't gotten around to yet.  I know it might sound kind of boring, but something like that would be wonderful.

Sounds like my mother's Christmas wishes for the last 10+ years, but this year we're getting portraits done so she'll get the proof book and can order whatever the hell she wants out of it. Oh, that and our Christmas cards which are coming out gay to the nth degree.

That's a great idea once you have a kid! I've had some professional pictures done of Diane every couple of years and I'm so glad I did.

My mum has a "thing" for the "hear no evil/speak no evil/see no evil" monkeys, so my brother, sister and I have done a portrait of us doing that schtick about once every 10 years. Kinda silly, but mum gets a thrill out of it.

I want some clothes, shoes, maybe some hockey mem(Ovechkin, Malkin Crosby)

and a couple things for my truck.

Oh, $.

Haha I'm stealing that idea for her birthday and then my brother, sister and I can do it.

We've had two trips to a photographer and the usual "arty" crap was done, so we just want something simple and standard this time. Plus I'm hoping to get my kid in an elf costume.

Haha I'm stealing that idea for her birthday and then my brother, sister and I can do it.

We've had two trips to a photographer and the usual "arty" crap was done, so we just want something simple and standard this time. Plus I'm hoping to get my kid in an elf costume.

Well, we know you won't be the "speak no evil" LOL

Off topic, TC24 what kind of car did you happen to get?

I havent got it yet, I'm going to pick it up november 25th, but it's a two and a half year old burnt orange H2.

I know you guys won't believe me right now, but when I get it i'll take some pictures with my gear inside and the owners papers.

I'm paying for $8,000 of it. They are paying for the insurance the first two months and I'm paying after that. All gas is paid for by me, all repairs and tickets. And all upgrades.

It's a joint operation, parents/grandparents. And, since I'm driving my brothers to hockey and my sister to soccer they see it as help rather then blatent (sp?) spending.

I wouldn't drive an H2 if someone paid me... ok, i would but they have to pay for gas and some nice sunglasses too. And a stripper for the weekends. And a Vapor V shaft, just for kicks.

It's a joint operation, parents/grandparents. And, since I'm driving my brothers to hockey and my sister to soccer they see it as help rather then blatent (sp?) spending.

Help would be buying you a 95 Astro van. Buying you an H2 is blatant spending, any way you want to justify it. That would be like me saying I needed my car because I absolutely had to have AWD for slippery roads, even though it's never going to see winter.

productu1456373en9.jpg

Nothing wrong with being spoiled, just be humble, acknowledge it, and work hard so you don't live up to a reputation of being a brat.

GTO's are so much nicer than skylines.

Yeah, if you like a car that's about 800 pounds heavier to start with, has a weak transmission and drivetrain, doesn't handle as well, has a pretty poor weigh distribution (around 65/35 if you don't have a full tank of gas) and doesn't have as big a potential to make power. There's only about a dozen of them making over 600 AWHP on 3squicklist, and only a handful even past 10's.

Getting new irons: Cleveland CG1 Black Pearl's a la Vijay Singh.

The only other thing I want is a new system. I'm still working with the first XBOX and its run it course. I'd like an XBOX 360 for Halo 3, but the new Killzone looks sick for PS3

Getting new irons: Cleveland CG1 Black Pearl's a la Vijay Singh.

The only other thing I want is a new system. I'm still working with the first XBOX and its run it course. I'd like an XBOX 360 for Halo 3, but the new Killzone looks sick for PS3

unless you have connections or a reservation, itll be hard to get your hands on a ps3

how much do those irons run?

GTO's are so much nicer than skylines.

Yeah, if you like a car that's about 800 pounds heavier to start with, has a weak transmission and drivetrain, doesn't handle as well, has a pretty poor weigh distribution (around 65/35 if you don't have a full tank of gas) and doesn't have as big a potential to make power. There's only about a dozen of them making over 600 AWHP on 3squicklist, and only a handful even past 10's.

Except i wasnt talking about power. GTO's look way nicer than skylines. Skylines always look sweet in pics, but then when i see them in real life, they look more like a normal car to me, but when i see a GTO i cream myself. Iam not too worried about upgrading power and junk like that. the 300HP it comes with is fine with me.