Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrez

xmas list

I think the wife is planning on getting me a pair of Bruins/Penguins tickets..

she asked me if I wanted a One90 stick... eh.

I added a link to a nice Pens/Crosby jersey to the faves in her laptop.. haha, maybe she'll catch on.

XBox games maybe? DVDs? Few books...

coupla beers, no beers... chili?

GTO's are so much nicer than skylines.

Yeah, if you like a car that's about 800 pounds heavier to start with, has a weak transmission and drivetrain, doesn't handle as well, has a pretty poor weigh distribution (around 65/35 if you don't have a full tank of gas) and doesn't have as big a potential to make power. There's only about a dozen of them making over 600 AWHP on 3squicklist, and only a handful even past 10's.

Except i wasnt talking about power. GTO's look way nicer than skylines. Skylines always look sweet in pics, but then when i see them in real life, they look more like a normal car to me, but when i see a GTO i cream myself. Iam not too worried about upgrading power and junk like that. the 300HP it comes with is fine with me.

Well, "GTO's" look exactly like the normal 3000GT VR4 and Stealth R/T TT that are both on my street to me. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I know they are all the same car. but i swear the stealths dont look as good as the gto's or 3000gt's. i havent looked closley but there has to be something with the side skirts or something.

I'll jump on the "pretty much set" bandwagon unless someone goes in and pays the balance off on my Wii that I reserved.

Mack,

Mind if I ask how far down are you on the waiting list for a WII? What store?

I'm 3rd at FYE but I'm not counting chickens yet.

im pissed at fye right now. im 4th on the playstation 3 reserve list and i recieved a call today. they will not be receiving ANY playstation 3's. apparently sony was supposed to make 1,000,000 ps3s and only made 400,000. i will be able to get a ps3 when fye gets 4 in, but at the moment i dont see taht happening till january. omg..

but they said nintendo told them they should get enough copies of the wii for every pre-order, so im kinda hyped about that. if i dont get either before christmas ill be pissed.

has anyone else had ps3 reservation problems?

I want it to not be -20 with windchill when I'm working on a house.

... on christmas day.

as for me,

This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back. No toys, nothing but Peter, Kate, Buzz, Megan, Linnie and Jeff. And my aunt and my cousins. And if he has time, my Uncle Frank. Okay?

I want it to not be -20 with windchill when I'm working on a house.

... on christmas day.

as for me,

This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back. No toys, nothing but Peter, Kate, Buzz, Megan, Linnie and Jeff. And my aunt and my cousins. And if he has time, my Uncle Frank. Okay?

Yes and JR wants his new job on Christmas because Santa shuts down the shop then. Don't get up, I'll refill your chocolate milk for you.

im pissed at fye right now. im 4th on the playstation 3 reserve list and i recieved a call today. they will not be receiving ANY playstation 3's. apparently sony was supposed to make 1,000,000 ps3s and only made 400,000.

Sony let out the 400,000 units on release months ago. Its nothing new. Sony did it on purpose, and it worked perfectly for them.

has anyone else had ps3 reservation problems?

No. Im getting all 4 i preordered from EB/Gamestop on Friday.

im pissed at fye right now. im 4th on the playstation 3 reserve list and i recieved a call today. they will not be receiving ANY playstation 3's. apparently sony was supposed to make 1,000,000 ps3s and only made 400,000.

Sony let out the 400,000 units on release months ago. Its nothing new. Sony did it on purpose, and it worked perfectly for them.

well it didnt work out perfect for the consumers. i mean that pissees me off.but oh well im still #4 on the list

well it didnt work out perfect for the consumers.  i mean that pissees me off.but oh well im still #4 on the list

Do you really think Sony could "only" make 400,000 units in before release?

They did it on purposed......to create hype. Look how many times a news channel has reported on the system. Sony doesnt give 2 shits about the true gamers.

Oh, and no matter what anyone says, Sony is not selling the PS3 at a loss.

well it didnt work out perfect for the consumers.  i mean that pissees me off.but oh well im still #4 on the list

Do you really think Sony could "only" make 400,000 units in before release? They did it on purposed......to create hype. Look how many times a news channel has reported on the system.

but lieng to stores isnt the right way to do buisness. telling them a certain amount of copies and giving them 0 is rediculous. atleast give them 4

but lieng to stores isnt the right way to do buisness. telling them a certain amount of copies and giving them 0 is rediculous. atleast give them 4

Sony has been telling these stores since the official release date that there will be a shortage of systems.

Go to FYE and complain. You'll get laughed at. No preorder guarantees a system at launch. Every store that took preorders has been saying that for the beginning.

well i still think itsrediculous that they are getting ZERO in the store. i dont care that im not getting one on friday, but it aggrivates me that they are getting none for a while.

atleast i can still get the wii sunday, if fye gets any.

btw, i preordered it last march, no release date was set, so they have thought since then that most of the reserves would come in.

I just want Rosario Dawson in my room on Christmas morning with a bow on. If she's not available, I'd settle for Selma Hayek for Kawanza.

At least Rosario thinks it ok to go ass to mouth. DVD hits the Tuesday after thanksgiving.