Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueliner27

Going Out for the First DATE Ever!

Yeah!! I will go out for date soon, next monday. I just asked the girl I made topic about 2 weeks ago in "how to make girlfriend?". Hooray! I was sooo surprised that she accepted it. But, the problem just came in. I don't know what to do (actually, it's my first time). I am thinking going out for a movie. Will that be a good idea? It has been two weeks to know each other but have no idea how to appreciate her.

Any Ideas?

a roofie colada and a box of condoms.

jk, I guess I'll give you a real answer... Try to do something different, assuming she's gone on dates before or hell just seen depictions of dates in movies or on tv; she assumes you're going to take her to dinner and a movie. Suprise her and be creative. Nothing big, you don't have to spend a ton of money, just use your imagination.

Im about same age as you right? im 14. Anyway dont bring her to the movies on a first date ESPECIALLY if you dont know eachother well. Bring her to the mall or something. SO you can talk get to know about eachother.Make her laugh, make her like you more.She wont put out if she doesnt know you. After a a handful of dates / chilling whatever. Then you hit the movies to make your move. ;) :lol:

ALthough i havent much experience i hope that helped. :angry:

Im about same age as you right? im 14. Anyway dont bring her to the movies on a first date ESPECIALLY if you dont know eachother well. Bring her to the mall or something. SO you can talk get to know about eachother.Make her laugh, make her like you more. After a couple dates / chilling whatever. Then you hit the movies to make your move. ;) :lol:

ALthough i havent much experience i hope that helped. :rolleyes:

hummm.. I was also thinking going out for mall. But then, I hate being a statue, standing but not doing anything. well, not a bad idea though, thanks.

Also, I'm 17

jk, I guess I'll give you a real answer... Try to do something different, assuming she's gone on dates before or hell just seen depictions of dates in movies or on tv; she assumes you're going to take her to dinner and a movie. Suprise her and be creative. Nothing big, you don't have to spend a ton of money, just use your imagination.

Infact, I am gonna taking her for dinner, but I have NO CLUE which food does she like. (actually I tried to know by asking her friends, but they all joked me to go McDonalds :lol: )

Thanks though. I will think about creativity.

17? Jesus, take her go carting or to mini-golf or something fun. At the movies on a first date I'm guessing you would get nervous about holding hands and stuff. Maybe take on the ice for a skate? Do something you're good at and she'll want to learn from you.

17? Jesus, take her go carting or to mini-golf or something fun. At the movies on a first date I'm guessing you would get nervous about holding hands and stuff. Maybe take on the ice for a skate? Do something you're good at and she'll want to learn from you.

I found out today that she plays hockey, even eariler than me. Thanks though

make sure u pay for most everything!!

if u all both like hockey g to an open hockey session or skate.

I disagree, don't take her to a place shes used to as im sure if shes played hockey shes been on whatever local rink many times. Its almost as original as a movie. Stripclubs are the way to go..

Im about same age as you right? im 14. Anyway dont bring her to the movies on a first date ESPECIALLY if you dont know eachother well. Bring her to the mall or something. SO you can talk get to know about eachother.Make her laugh, make her like you more.She wont put out if she doesnt know you. After a a handful of dates / chilling whatever. Then you hit the movies to make your move. ;) :lol:

ALthough i havent much experience i hope that helped. :rolleyes:

like he said. you want to get to know the girl go to a place u can talk and get to know her. not the movies

A great place to go is something like a boardwalk. Where you can grab dinner, walk around look in stores, maybe find some game room place(not soo much an arcade as a place with a variety of games like pool, video games, maybe bowling) and more importantly just talk. If you can hold her attention through all that, you're golden.

I disagree, don't take her to a place shes used to as im sure if shes played hockey shes been on whatever local rink many times. Its almost as original as a movie. Stripclubs are the way to go..

i think he should take her to somewhere she feels normal at.

if she plays hockey the rink may seem more comfterble to her then a movie. the rink will let you all have a chance to tlak and be yourselves.

hes 17, i dont think he can get into stripclubs

if she plays hockey the rink may seem more comfterble to her then a movie. the rink will let you all have a chance to tlak and be yourselves.

but if she goes there often she'll probably be bored and will probably know some people there and they'd probably interupt the date.

if you're going with that plan, you might as well forget the contraceptive....and any prospect of seeing her in a "normal" setting again.... <_<

First date? Dinner+mall sounds good. Conversation is your friend :lol:

but if she goes there often she'll probably be bored and will probably know some people there and they'd probably interupt the date.

its pp.

i would definately like a date at the rink or amll bettter then a movie. the movie is way to original. you sit there for 2 hours and do nothing. seeing as its ur 1st dadt i doubt u all will cuddle that much.

I don't know, I would tell her friends to stop douching it up and actually tell you what she likes to do. Take her to a decent restaurant or something. I took my first date to Cedar Point it wasn't cheap but it was fun.

cedarpoint is great, awsoem date spot..good idea!

did she like coasters?

I don't know, I would tell her friends to stop douching it up and actually tell you what she likes to do. Take her to a decent restaurant or something. I took my first date to Cedar Point it wasn't cheap but it was fun.

did she like coasters?

Yeah but I pussied out and wouldn't ride the Mantis. I rode the Millenium Force but the Mantis wasn't happening, still haven't rode it to this day. :lol:

did she like coasters?

Yeah but I pussied out and wouldn't ride the Mantis. I rode the Millenium Force but the Mantis wasn't happening, still haven't rode it to this day. :lol:

lol

did she think u were a pussy 4 not riding it?

thats not a good 1st impression

did she like coasters?

lol

did she think u were a pussy 4 not riding it?

thats not a good 1st impression

No idea, the "relationship" lasted two weeks. I had balls in highschool now I can't step it up and actually ask this girl I work with out. Most beautiful girl ever. I'll probably be making a thread asking for advice next. :lol:

Paying for everything is a bad thing to do. She may like you because you pay for evrything but that's not what you want. You want her to be attracted to you and womens aren't attracted to wussies that will do everything they want to please them and act like they are needy or something.

I know this example doesn't help in your situation but i've found out that a good way to get hot womens attracted to you is by being a little rude and funny to them like: "Now please buy me a drink if you really want to leave with me" Act cocky AND funny. Not like a wuss.

man... what happens if she was on this board? she gonna think... that you're kinda sweet.. haha

just go out and be yourself, no show off-ing or anything...

also, try to learn as much as you can about her from HER... talk to her, it does help.

Paying for everything is a bad thing to do. She may like you because you pay for evrything but that's not what you want. You want her to be attracted to you and womens aren't attracted to wussies that will do everything they want to please them and act like they are needy or something.

I know this example doesn't help in your situation but i've found out that a good way to get hot womens attracted to you is by being a little rude and funny to them like: "Now please buy me a drink if you really want to leave with me" Act cocky AND funny. Not like a wuss.

Exactly, be as dickish as possible. Women like assholes and once your in you can treat them like complete trash. Its amazing actually, nice guys finish last. :(

Jesus, a thread for getting the nerve to ask her out and a thread for the first date. I hope you know that if you end up making out and start rounding 3rd that logging on here to make a thread about "i may be in a woman for the first time since birth!!11!" is going to be a mood-killer.

imho, the guy should in fact pay for everything. i think it shows respect when the guy pays for everything.

also, dont be a show off because a girl can sense a show off.

just be yourself