Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stampeder

Guitar Hero 2

Dude...you've been missin out. I've recently became a GH addict as well. Heard about the game since it came out but never bothered to check it out. A couple weeks ago I dropped into EB and ended up gettin GH1 and the wireless guitar (there were no bundles left with the SG, this one is shaped like a Gibson Explorer). EFF! It's all I've been doing, got my friends hooked too. I've got all the songs 5-starred in Easy and Medium, workin my way through Hard right now but that damn orange button is the devil. Getting that extra button in there is a challenge at first.

Going up a level where a new button is introduced was the hardest part for me. Still trying to adjust to the orange. Is Guitar Hero 1 seem waaay easier than 2 to anyone else?

Guitar hero 1's songs were soooo much easier for me to beat than 2. But I had alot of trouble with the hammer ons/pull off's on 1 so I had alot less fun. I also have unlocked the log after beating Misirlou on expert.

I just got this GH2 on Thursday and I've been so addicted to it. I beat medium and got halfway through hard when I started not playing as well so I stopped. I'm finding that I should probably have a memory card ;) so off to Best Buy tomorrow to get one.