Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Fight night in Philly

Nhl.com isn't working for me :(

I heard Orr took on Brashear who won in that one?

No idea and since neither one plays for Philly or Buffalo this probably isn't the place to ask.

i was at the game, pretty awesome energy after the richards fight. anyone know what happend in OT? Robitaille and Gagne got assigned gross misconducts in OT, i stayed the whole game and didnt see anything.

Nhl.com isn't working for me :(

I heard Orr took on Brashear who won in that one?

Edit: :huh: Sorry about that just Brash and Philly...

N/M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTEd8CBNWNo

Thats a link to the brashear/orr fight. Happened less than 3 minutes into the first and set the tone for the game (caps won 3-1)

Look at the replay that comes about 40 seconds in, you can see brashear gets a couple of lefts in really really fast, and Orr just played the holdon game after that, I don't think he got a shot back.

The call was very homery, which is unusual for Benanati, but he was raving about a knock out, which it wasn't.

Great game overall, and the full game will be on google video soon I think

did any body see the shift where umberger was following brian campbell all over the ice trying to get him to fight? He even dropped his stick and campbell just skated away. Funniest thing I ever saw.