Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

Easton Therma Tec

I was looking at the new Easton website and all the shafts have this 'new' Therma Tec process or material on almost all of their shafts. Is there actually anything different from say an '03 Synthesis to an '04 Synthesis with Therma Tec? Or is this just more marketing?

I'd say there is nothing different with the 04 sticks than the 03's. Therma tech sounds like something they put in pants or in skates.

I think they just made up some fansy word to use on there new products so people would want to buy it. I don't think they really changed anything. But then I guess I should wait untill I actually try the new products before I say that.

But if they didn't add anything and are saying that they did, wouldn't that be false advertising? That could lead to a lawsuit.

How could you tell. If something like that happened, Easton could just make something up. But anyways I don't think anyone would try to sue them, but it might be false advertisment, will just have to wait and see.

Guest phillyfan

Most likely just some more fancy wancy nothing. Just a name to make it sound technologicaly advanced.