Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cimcity23

What team are you on?

Mens RBK IHC Demoliton (inline)

Is that out of Detroit? If it is then I didnt know that org. was still around. Had a friend who played on the youth team a while ago.

Renamed and revamped. We are now sponsored by RBK, and will be playing in more tournaments, with a view to get to various nationals.

Is that out of Detroit? If it is then I didnt know that org. was still around. Had a friend who played on the youth team a while ago.

Renamed and revamped. We are now sponsored by RBK, and will be playing in more tournaments, with a view to get to various nationals.

Ok thats cool. How did you get the RBK name? Just out of curiousity.

And also, do you know if there will be some youth teams? 18u and 16u specifically?

Ok thats cool. How did you get the RBK name? Just out of curiousity.

And also, do you know if there will be some youth teams? 18u and 16u specifically?

Partial sponsorship. I beleive there will be soon. As of right now, there isnt.