Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavs019

All Star Rosters

Guys...

As I noted before, Jagr did not get screwed. The Rangers contacted the league to take him out of the competition.

Its more fun to be mad at the league for one more thing than to admit it wasn't the league's fault, at least it is for me.

i definatly think straka should have been put on, the fan voting thing was stupid, people that actually know the game of hockey should have decided who plays

i definatly think straka should have been put on, the fan voting thing was stupid, people that actually know the game of hockey should have decided who plays

You do realize that fans only vote in the starters, right?

these would be my all-star teams, without the stupid one player per team must attend rule.

East

Ovechkin-Crosby-Heatley

Hossa-LeCavalier-Jagr

Briere-Savard-St.Louis

Kovalchuk-Straka-Afinogenov

Souray-Chara

Kaberle-Boyle

McCabe-Campbell

Brodeur

Miller

Huet

West

Selanne-Thornton-Iginla

Kariya-Sakic-Marleau

Frolov-Zeterberg-Roloston

Tanguay-Datsyuk-Sullivan

Niedermayer-Lidstrom

Pronger-Visnovsky

Phanuef-Boucher

Luongo

Kiprusoff

Hasek

I dunno, either way it's going to be a brutal game to watch. I at least hope someone like Blake tosses checks around because otherwise what's he good for there?

Its a joke....How did Kariya, Kovalchuk, Afinogenov, Malkin, & Jokinen not make the All-Star team? Don't tell me that THIS year Eric Staal, Simon Gagne,Justin Williams, Jonathon Cheecho, Bill Guerin, Yanic Perraeult,

Zetterberg, or even Rick Nash are more deserving of a spot???

Its a joke....How did Kariya, Kovalchuk, Afinogenov, Malkin, & Jokinen not make the All-Star team? Don't tell me that THIS year Eric Staal, Simon Gagne,Justin Williams, Jonathon Cheecho, Bill Guerin, Yanic Perraeult,

There not more deserving I agree with you. The ones that didn't make it are more talented to. Like yanic Perraeult? I know that he has started out with a bang with the coyotes but didn't he have trouble signing with teams for the start of the season? And this is abit of the Montreal Canadian in me but why isn't Koivu in there for the Easy team?. Even Kovalev, though his season has been average at best. He is one of the most talented players I have seen play.

Tanguay? Why?

GP G A P +/-

43 11 29 40 12

seems pretty decent to me. started off slow but has been playing much better latley, Who would you of gone with?

There not more deserving I agree with you. The ones that didn't make it are more talented to. Like yanic Perraeult? I know that he has started out with a bang with the coyotes but didn't he have trouble signing with teams for the start of the season? And this is abit of the Montreal Canadian in me but why isn't Koivu in there for the Easy team?. Even Kovalev, though his season has been average at best. He is one of the most talented players I have seen play.

Perrault has had a great season considering how late he signed. Were there some problems, oh yeah but I have no problems with some of the selections. Ryan Smyth has never played in an all-star game yet he has been a good player and the heart and soul of Edmonton for years. I don't mind a player like that.

Also keep in mind there was no game last year and some guys are being rewarded for what they did last season (Gagne).