Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEE D0N

What's that song?

So the idea behind this thread sparked from a Geico commercial. Many times i hear a song that i like and think "man i cant wait to put this on the ole mp3 player", but i don't know who sings it or what its called.

Post up lyrics from a song or the source of the song and someone should be able to tell you what it is.

That being said. Does anyone know what the song is called from the Geico commercial where the caveman is on the moving sidewalk and sees the poster that reads "So easy a caveman can do it". The song goes a little like this... And everywhere i go, theres always something to remind me, of another place in time....

EDIT

Good find by Slaw:

*If you're looking for a song from a commercial check http://commercials.tuneforums.com/

Röyksopp - Remind Me

wow. i never would have guessed.

that's a metal name if there ever was one.

What about the tune they started playing in the Olympics for Penalties, now just about every arena has it? Sort of that Westminster chime

What about the tune they started playing in the Olympics for Penalties, now just about every arena has it? Sort of that Westminster chime

Beginning of: Workaholic - 2 Unlimited

Does anyone know the song thats in Starsky and hutch? The lyrics at the beginning are: "Seventy-three men sailed up...into san fransisco bay..."

Blues Image - Ride, Captain, Ride

sounds like a band i know called *Of Montreal*. They are the ones who inspired the Outback Steakhouse song in the commercial "lets go outback tonight, life will still be here tomorrow, lets go outback tonight..."

But i doubt thats what it is, check and see if you like any of their music though IMO. Its pretty good, check out Come Disconnect the Dots and Wraith Pinned to the Mist.

I heard a catchy song at Playwrights this weekend, very poppy/techno, and the chorus was a whistle type tune. long shot i know, but i hope this rings a bell for someone

any words? that may help

Anyone know the song that was just on Unique Whips, they were testing the system in the Red hummer and said its the loudest system they've ever built. they were playing this rap song and i didnt get the lyrics but it was a nice beat. sorry know detials.

Anyone know the song that was just on Unique Whips, they were testing the system in the Red hummer and said its the loudest system they've ever built. they were playing this rap song and i didnt get the lyrics but it was a nice beat. sorry know detials.

What is Unique Whips? Are you talking about that whips episode of MTV Cribs??? << not trying to correct you just wondering

What is Unique Whips? Are you talking about that whips episode of MTV Cribs??? << not trying to correct you just wondering

Pimp My Ride. They customize cars but for like football players and celebrities. Alot better in my opinion. You see everything not just fancy tvs and ps2s