Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swiss17

Turbo Puck

I was just thinking that same exact thing! You think it was a partnership gone bad?

propuck was great outdoors...good indoors..but like the Rocket Puck..has an adjustment period..ie. you have to play with it like an ice puck and not just a lightweight roller puck...

I wonder if that puck gets around Bellehumer's patents...odd how the only 2 pucks made with vulcanized rubber for roller come out of staten island...

The best out door puck I have used is the Sunhockey Z-puck. Unfortunatelly, it looks like they are out of business. I wish I could find more of those pucks.

It would be a nice way to avoid having to pay royalties from propuck sales and get around the patent...

Pretty sure the only guys involved with propuck were the 2 bros..great guys..as NY as they come! (but then again on Staten Island, who isn't?)

My friends who play outdoor bought like 20 of those pucks before they went out of business for street hockey. They are absolutely the best. And my fav puck is the rocket puck.

yea i actualy like the rocket puck better than the IDS. I would like the IDS better if it had the ridges on the side for better puck controll. Like the rocket puck has. The turbo puck does look like the pro puck. It lookes like it would slide well on asphalt but i wouldnt want to use it on sport court or wood. Ive used pro pucks for warm ups on sport court and wood and they dont slide as well as the pegged pucks.

i like the sonics the best the rockets are too soft and that turbo puck is terrrrable wost puck ive ever used right behind the rbk/ccm pucks.