Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2007 Christian Catalogue

i got a custom order of the diamondlite wood tapered baldes and liked them fine, but they all broke in the same way after very little play...

Mine got soft and never broke.

i got a custom order of the diamondlite wood tapered baldes and liked them fine, but they all broke in the same way after very little play...

did it by any chance break right were it is inserted into the shaft? Because my friend has a bunch and his first one broke there.

did it by any chance break right were it is inserted into the shaft? Because my friend has a bunch and his first one broke there.

Mine too. I took couple slapshots and broke right there.

the classic norhtland hockey sticks look pretty cool

I recently put aside my composite OPS and used the Northland Pro Fiberglas in a game. What a reaction by the other players and the refs! I felt bad that the game kept getting delayed because of the interest. During the first and second period intermissions, the refs asked if they could try it out.

As for the playability, it is incredible. It looks just like something you'd find in your basement, however it plays like a SherWood 7000. I love the feel and response. I did, however, lose a bit on my slap shot. I think I am going to stay with this for a while.

that gear didnt look that appealing to me......the sticks looked kinda funny.....but the comps look great......the gloves dont look that great either.....but i never tried any of this stuff so i dont know.....it just looks funny

Use the torch OPS Stick and love it, also use the Torch Gloves nice feel didn't have to break in as they were game ready great product! Glad to see them Back! Nice change from the Big Boys!

Edited by naker22

You would think for the Northland Gordie Howe sticks there would be a pattern #9, no?

Our pattern numbers do not represent player numbers, rather they are determined by the time we introduced them into our lineup. Our #1 (Modano/Forsberg) was the first pattern we introduced. This was followed by #2 (Coffey--which we only make in wood) and #3 (Drury)...you get the idea.

Sign in to follow this