Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hudsonhockey22

My SE from Easton Toy Drive

But I still congratulate them because they got a great deal of items and helped many kids because of it and some people who would have donated nothing at christmas time gave and that is what counts.

This is the gist of it. As long as some needy kids were able to open toys on Christmas morning who cares why people gave them.

Me too! I couldn't believe it actually....At first I thought they were the S15's but I definitely won't turn down a free skate!

Me too! I couldn't believe it actually....At first I thought they were the S15's but I definitely won't turn down a free skate!

It was a pretty big suprise..i mean the board has been down for a pretty long time. Did you get an email or anything saying you won?

i wonder how many the sent out then?

I am not sure, but I kind've feel like Charlie when he thought all the golden tickets were gone

I missed out on the Toy Drive, so just be happy you were able to donate and get something back....I just get to sit here and be jealous :P :wub:

i have always been a supporter of this program. easton has us spend more on toys than they would for the cost of making the stick plus all the kids get to have a great christmas and we get the newest, hottest stick on the market! IMO, it's a WIN-WIN-WIN DEAL!!!

also, while on the topic, has everyone received all their sticks? i kinda forgot about it for awhile but just realized that i still haven't gotten one of mine. even if it doesn't come though, that's fine, just curious about everyone else.

and with discussion about the EMB being down.... it's been going downhill for awhile. i think it is just the lack of good moderators, make that any mods, that frequently visit. I hope that Easton can figure out a way to make it work as i've been a member of it for the last 4 or 5 years. I think it'd be great if Easton put some of us who have been with them for such a long time in the system as mods and we could help control everything. We wouldn't need as many as MSH has thoguh, because it is not as big or as helpful. So to all the mods here on ModSquad, thanks for all the hard work, you guys are doing a great job!