Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

UNC Breakup Video

Some graphic Language. A kid found out his girl was cheating on him, so he amassed hundreds (some pages say thousands) of students together to breakup with her on Valebntines Day. It gets good 4:50 in.

hah, it started to back fire on him then he brings out the save daddy some money line

it was kind of pathetic he brought all those people though, oh well it was a good laugh.

homeboy got owned... he shoulda came right out with the "i slept with your roommate" line, not that i believe him. he came out with the song, she was unfazed, got him on the ropes with "i had needs, you're gay," and he couldn't recover... judges score it a unanimous decision in favor of the girl...

Way too much effort for me, though I did make some comments on the air about idiotic women and my return to the free agent market.

Chadd, that's just a use of a very convenient resource. This kid, though...Jesus Christ, doesn't he have anything better to do with his time? How long do you think it would take to organize something like that? How the Hell do you even go about gathering a crowd that large to watch something like that?

Chadd, that's just a use of a very convenient resource. This kid, though...Jesus Christ, doesn't he have anything better to do with his time? How long do you think it would take to organize something like that? How the Hell do you even go about gathering a crowd that large to watch something like that?

Facebook group? Just telling everyone he sees to come there? Posters?

You only need a few, others see a crowd and it grows organically.

Facebook group? Just telling everyone he sees to come there? Posters?

It was a facebook group.