Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Easton Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2007...on/easton07.pdf

Skates - The new Stealth line includes 3 new skates - S15, S11, S7 and S3. The S15 and S11 are both composite, and the S7 will be their top-end traditional-last skate. The S15 will have a combination of texalium and carbon fibre with a new tongue, and different ankle pad system. Also, they have gone to their own footbed and stopped putting Shock Doctors in the skates. It comes with a inner heel lift, but can be removed if needed. Lightest skate on the market under 700g. The SyNergy line remains unchanged, but the 1200C has been replaced by the S11.

Sticks - New stick for 07 is the SE which replaces the SL. Everything else unchanged.

Shafts/Blades - Unchanged other than the new ST which is a short-hosel standard blade.

Gloves - S11 replaces the s9 as the top-end glove.

Protective - Stealth line unchanged, SyNergy 800/700 added to the line. The Stealth S1 is an awesome pad for beer league, very impressed.

I like the way the skates fit. Mine are on order, they're trying to hunt me down a pair. Then again, I liked the way the SyNergys fit but didn't like the way they flexed. I do like the Agility Profile as well - the inside edge of the boot is scalloped so it allows you to get down lower on turns and not feel the edge of the boot cut into your leg.

Check out page 12. It has the Synergy Elites in Intermediate and Junior, right...huh? It appears Easton has revealed its 2008 flagship stick, the Synergy Lite in Junior only and non-grip only.

Sorry, I love poking fun at typos. But hey, Synergy Lite is a potential name for some of their sticks.

No Yzerman/Gaborik for 2007? Also SR 70 Flex Synergy II - no grip version of the 70 flex though. No tapered wood blades either.

new shoulder pads( 800/700 ) are both very nice also. I was also impressed with the improvements on the stealth skates from the synergies.

I like the way the skates fit. Mine are on order, they're trying to hunt me down a pair. Then again, I liked the way the SyNergys fit but didn't like the way they flexed. I do like the Agility Profile as well - the inside edge of the boot is scalloped so it allows you to get down lower on turns and not feel the edge of the boot cut into your leg.

Hey JR, do you know if the s11 are a 70:30 carbon split like the 1200c?

what are the gloves that you see the pros using that just say easton on the cuff, not the old air or z-air models, they look like the 800s or the pro stocks that EWH sells only without the ( E ) logo, just the writing on the cuff. is this just a special thing for them or are they something i could get my hands on?

Edited by trevor13478

Instead of making a new topic. JR, are the S15 available for Custom Order through retailers? If so, do you know the markup?

Thanks

No way is that skate offered custom if you are not a pro.

Okay, thanks. I knew it probably wasnt. I guess I have to keep my eye on eBay for a pair of Pro return 10.25 or just go with the 10.5 .

Edited by whbd18