Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doctor Hook

Sunflower seeds

I've had Mint Snuff and Smokey Mountain. Smokey Mountain was more like it than Mint Snuff. If you want something sweet with low nicotine go with Hawken. It's got less than Skoal Bandidos.

what about skoal vanilla?

flavors nasty

I dipped Vanilla when it first came out (once again, $2 off rule). Took one pinch, spit it out, and threw the can in the trash can in the 7-Eleven parking lot.

I guess I know what I'm bringing down to trade shows then since it's a hassle for you guys.

Come to Detroit's show in Nov - hopefully I'll have a 4 BR house by then.

One suitcase snus, one potcheen. I'll wear clothes from any company out there rather than pack any.

There you go.

all straight all the time. unless the store is out, then its mint.

i remember when cherry came out. i almost puked.

Never liked straight. Classic is good though.

Well I didn't want to say it had the Ghostbuster circle-with-a-slash over the Warrior logo, but that cat's out of the bag.

I guess I know what I'm bringing down to trade shows then since it's a hassle for you guys.

Camel is doing a test run of its new snus only in Portland and in Austin or some other Texas city. A couple of my buddies who go to school up in Portland brought some down. JR crapped himself when I told him about it, and now its a struggle to find it for him. It comes in frost (wintergreenish, absolutely amazing), cinnamon and original. I'm not much of a chewer these days, but these are great for in class, driving, etc.

I've dipped red-man on a 10 hour bus trip when I had a massive head ache. I liked the flavour just not the massive head rush that came with it. I would have been fine if I hadn't been sitting on the bus for 8 hours.

Any love for the Redman?

It's a nice change o' pace. I like the buzz from the dippage better, though.

Redman and dubble bubble is amazing. I'm not a big fan of skoal anymore. When i do pack a lip it's cope now. It's been a while though.

Kosy-

Rig it and have people buy all that they can in hopes of it being a product here. If nothing else, there'd be a nice stockpile. I'm starting to think my grandparents aren't keen on being mules for my habits.

Thats the plan. Of course its only available in one or two convenience stores in the whole city, so finding it is a task. I think I may need to make the trek up there and go on a snus expedition.

Dammit I was supposed to be down there for the Snow Patrol concert too, now this is double-sided sword in my ass.

Definetly, straight classic or cope sohrts the only way to go. I'll throw is osme cope black or mint occasionally

do kids dip a lot around you all?

i know im in kentucky, but people dip and do that kinda stuff all the time, even at school and stuff here.

i know a lot about dip because lots of people do it.

do you all know any girls who do it?

i think its nasty

Definetly, straight classic or cope sohrts the only way to go. I'll throw is osme cope black or mint occasionally

Cope Black is the best, just can't find it that often.

do kids dip a lot around you all?

i know im in kentucky, but people dip and do that kinda stuff all the time, even at school and stuff here.

i know a lot about dip because lots of people do it.

do you all know any girls who do it?

i think its nasty

In RI and I'd venture to guess most of New England, it's mostly done by fratboy types or former jocks and the like. Not really done in public, except for at sporting events and things like that. But I've heard in other parts of the country, it's done out in the open and casually.