Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dupes

Habs equipment sale

There are more typos and grammatical errors in this one thread than I can stand

are instead of is

princes

WOW

relax richard wright

There are more typos and grammatical errors in this one thread than I can stand

are instead of is

princes

WOW

relax richard wright

if anyone is willing to grab something for me please pm me. I'd be looking for a stick and/or gloves and would compensate for time and pay for shipping/product(of course).

hehe, that cheap shot on tucker was sweet.

hehe, that cheap shot on tucker was sweet.

yeah bro watch it again and watch the beginning...tucker tries to elbow and give him a cheat shot first...kovy just returns the favor :D

I guess the only reward they will get is the money they have earned through their career due to all the work they did to become so good.

Finally that's not bad.

Kudos to any players that have talent in hockey, it takes much more then hustling every game to be talented, it takes passion, commitment and much harder work then just hustling during game time to get at their level.

Maybe this is all a ploy for them to dump Samsonov and Kovalev.

If someone wants to grab me a right handed Warrior with a mild closed or slightly open curve, I'd be more than willing to pay for it. Just PM me if you end up grabbing one or if you want to look for one. Preferably, a Dolomite between 85-100 Flex, 60 inches at least, Fedorov-ish curve. I can pay around $110 shipped.

Thanks, all.

You are describing Mike Johnson's stick. Mildly open mid curve, 275 flex, very long blade. Sorry but I am not in Montreal so cant help you though.

If someone wants to grab me a right handed Warrior with a mild closed or slightly open curve, I'd be more than willing to pay for it. Just PM me if you end up grabbing one or if you want to look for one. Preferably, a Dolomite between 85-100 Flex, 60 inches at least, Fedorov-ish curve. I can pay around $110 shipped.

Thanks, all.

Well I really don't want to pay $150 total for another stick, so don't worry about it. If you do find a really nice deal though, let me know. I wouldn't mind some shafts and blades (Dolomite) either.

I buy all my stuff from the plymouth whalers... RBK 8K helmets (navy and white only) 40$ with a Itech visor.

Vapor XXX sticks- 40$

Vapor XXX/ONE90 skates- anywhere from 40-120$

it's sick.

Wow, its amazing how different the prices are comparing a NHL team to a Junior team. I guess they gotta find money to pay pro players some way or another.

Guys,

I just got this back from a guy who works for the Canadiens. My buddy and I met him at the last equipment sale...

"We will have many many sticks. Pants, gloves, game-used jerseys, many helmets, not much of a skate selection and that’s about it"

As for stick prices, there was a wide range depending on player and model.

There was an old wooden Chelios for $25, most OPS were $100 and some of the CNT Stealths were $150 (All Canadian)

Skate prices last year where quite high, 200-300+

We drove up from Ottawa and gave him details on the Sens sales and their prices (much lower). He was very open to the info, hopefully he took it into consideration for this sale!

Please if someone is going and does't mind picking me up something pm me. I will compensate you for your time, I'm just looking for some nylon eagles and maybe a stick.

Dammit, I wish the lightning would have equipment sales.

anybody ended up going?

There was some cool stuff if you were there early!

They had a lot of sticks (2-300) over 100 helmets, pants, skates some very nice gloves and some game worn jerseys (400-1000$)

I picked up:

Plekanec's RBK pants from last season (120$ cdn)

RBK 8K blue helmet used one or twice in training camp with half visor (150$ cdn)

a pair of red socks (15$)

Samsonov one90 stick game used (99$)

:D

Ill post pictures later!

Here are my pictures:

RBK 8k helmet

I have no idea who 36 was during traning camp!

P1050506.JPG

P1050507.JPG

P1050508.JPG

Plekanec's RBK pants

P1050509.JPG

P1050510.JPG

Samsonov's one90

P1050511.JPG

P1050512.JPG

Red socks!

P1050513.JPG

wow those prices are high...

Guys,

I just got this back from a guy who works for the Canadiens. My buddy and I met him at the last equipment sale...

"We will have many many sticks. Pants, gloves, game-used jerseys, many helmets, not much of a skate selection and that’s about it"

As for stick prices, there was a wide range depending on player and model.

There was an old wooden Chelios for $25, most OPS were $100 and some of the CNT Stealths were $150 (All Canadian)

Skate prices last year where quite high, 200-300+

We drove up from Ottawa and gave him details on the Sens sales and their prices (much lower). He was very open to the info, hopefully he took it into consideration for this sale!

wen does the sens sale happen?

Here are my pictures:

RBK 8k helmet

I have no idea who 36 was during traning camp!

P1050508.JPG

Matt D'Agostini was 36 at this years training camp!