Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rinkrat94

Puckmugger on epinions

AND this has no bearing on the fact that he reviews stuff that he hasnt used. How would you feel if I said that an oggie grip is useless. It's made out of the same kind of rubber as a dildo. Use of an oggie grip may cause arthritis or Carpal tunnel syndrome. I guess some dildos might use the same kind of rubber. I guess some people that use an oggie grip might get arthritis or Carpal tunnel syndrome in their life. Therefore, that review must be accurate.

Hey TBL Fan, you're quite a funny guy. I'm really looking forward to meeting you someday. Are you going to Vegas? Be sure to stop by. I'd like to talk with you in person.

If you are being hostile towards him, I'm gonna step into this thread in his defense and say that I don't think he was knocking your product, he was trying to make a point. That's all...

Wait, how and why does TBL know so much about dildos and the type of rubber they use? This thread is creeping me the hell out.

No. I wasn't being hostile toward him. Just want to talk with him in person is all.

Roger that.

Wait, how and why does TBL know so much about dildos and the type of rubber they use? This thread is creeping me the hell out.

:unsure:

[Yes, but what's the point of a "review" when you don't even skate in it?

Exactly. And that goes for so many other products on forum sites as well. Too many people seem to draw opinions without even trying a product first. Kind of funny.

Good Sublime reference and Go Pats. AFC Champions 2008!

I missed the Sublime reference. Do you mean Date Rape?

Sublime....off of the Sublime albumb...Track name is Caress Me Down

"And when came out it went drip drip drip

I didn't know she had the GI Joe Kung Fu grip"

Etc etc. Great song from back in my high school days. Back before he decided to follow Kurt Kobain and swallow a shotgun. At least Kobain had a reason.....if I went home to Courtney Love every night....the shotgun would look like a one way ticket out of hell.

off topic, I know, but Brad Nowell didn't swallow a shotgun, he OD'd on herion....semantics, i know, but a pretty different method of death...

How does not liking it because of the way it felt relate to anyone's manhood?

Statement was directed toward people who judge without trying first. Statement retracted.

If I could get some constructive criticism from you, what was it that you did or didn't like about it?

How does not liking it because of the way it felt relate to anyone's manhood?

Statement was directed toward people who judge without trying first. Statement retracted.

If I could get some constructive criticism from you, what was it that you did or didn't like about it?

The one I tried (classic) didn't feel right in my hands. Not that its quality was bad, the shape/size wasn't desirable to me. I wheelbarrow/Bruce Driver my handles and that probably was why I didn't like it.

Puckmugger espoused the virtues of vision through a chrome cage in his review on cages, yet in the recent Vector review, he was disappointed that the cage only came in black or chrome.

off topic, I know, but Brad Nowell didn't swallow a shotgun, he OD'd on herion....semantics, i know, but a pretty different method of death...

That's what I thought. It makes Smoke Two Joints too ironic, since he was obviously trying to wave a flag of defiance, yet effectively ended up succumbing to it.

AND this has no bearing on the fact that he reviews stuff that he hasnt used. How would you feel if I said that an oggie grip is useless. It's made out of the same kind of rubber as a dildo. Use of an oggie grip may cause arthritis or Carpal tunnel syndrome. I guess some dildos might use the same kind of rubber. I guess some people that use an oggie grip might get arthritis or Carpal tunnel syndrome in their life. Therefore, that review must be accurate.

Hey TBL Fan, you're quite a funny guy. I'm really looking forward to meeting you someday. Are you going to Vegas? Be sure to stop by. I'd like to talk with you in person.

It's not quite what it seems, Joe. This is a carryover from another thread in which TBL felt I oversell the Oggies. I disagreed, saying all I do is reply to questions that people have asked.

(I.E. I cut my stick too short and now it's too stiff. Put an Oggie Grip in. What's an Oggie Grip? It's an extension that enhances the flex. That doesn't make sense. How does it do that? Well, it works like....)

Anyway, I think TBL was trying to needle me in this thread and ended up needling The Big Guy instead! He didn't really mean anything by it.

I was trying to make a point of someone ripping apart your product without testing it. And making an inaccurate assessment of the materials in that product.

I will keep all judgement aside for the oggie until I try one and when/if I ever try one I will state my opinion as that, opinion.

Joe, you are more than welcome to send me a PM anytime.