Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangles919

Warrior Kronik

Yes it would be nice to know. 3 ore 4 years back an old teammate of mine had some problems with NBH about his sticks. He playes in the best danish league and on the danish national team.We play in the A-pool at the World Championships. At the time NBH was the team sponsor and they would´t make a stick with the curve he uses. Then he got CCM to make the stick fore him.

Oh my god, there is a league where they pay you in pastries?

:lol:

I have the kronik,Se,Stealth, and XXXlite. The kronik is by farthe best shooting stick.

did your XXX-lite break yet?

Oh my god, there is a league where they pay you in pastries?

:lol:

yes and B&O electronics... :lol:

I know that most of the Warrior stuff is way over priced and a little over the top with the ads and names, but they are amazing sticks. I've had a dolomite blade, Mac Daddy, and a Kronik on the way, and they are all amazing. The Mac Daddy is by far the best stick that i have ever used. I've had it for about 6 months, playing 5-6 times a week, and its just now starting to break. No comparison with the previous sticks that i've had IMO. I dont think I'll ever use any other company ever again. Now i cant comment on the Kronik's performance as i havent used it yet, but my previous warriors have been amazing, and i expect the same from the kronik...

Savard has a mac Daddy looking shaft like its all blue possibly a broken one or custom but have just a black blade, definatly not the mac daddy blade. His stick was on NHL Auctions and its definatly not a one piece.

ok well i have had my kronik for about a month now and the spyne blade works

my wrister has got alot of extra snap in it but because i bought an 85 flex i do not know if the spyne blade works for my snapper and slapper as they are a lil off

the feel is better than average and the stick itself is holding up in the durability category

so far it gets the thumbs up

when i know ..... u'll know

Savard has a mac Daddy looking shaft like its all blue possibly a broken one or custom but have just a black blade, definatly not the mac daddy blade. His stick was on NHL Auctions and its definatly not a one piece.

My friend owns a non-used pro-stock marc savard blue macdaddy. the blade is spray-painted , and it seems like a Macdaddy to me.

i got holmstorm tapered shaft i like it alot with a tps nash blade i really like the way it feels and stuff. i got 4 pts my first game with it.

Aha , No way ! I need one of them now , I want to score points too!!! :rolleyes:

Is Holmstrom the only NHLer using it?

Holmstrom is / was using a Dolomite painted like a Kronik. From what I understand (from someone at Warrior), several NHLers tried the SPYNE blade and went back to the Dolomite. Amongst other reasons, some were unhappy with what the hollow did to their backhands. That said, those who have stuck with the SPYNE thing really like it (not sure how many players that is).

I really wonder how it is. I will get me one during the upcoming season. Are they officially out yet?

Earlier in this thread some people said they have seen them in stores, so believe yes....

I really wonder how it is. I will get me one during the upcoming season. Are they officially out yet?

Yeah my LHS has them and I ordered one from hockeymonkey.com. I'll let you guys know how the SPYNE is. It'll be a pretty good comparison because I'm coming from the Mac Daddy, so same shaft and construction, just the SPYNE.

so i have taken at least another 100 shots since my last post here

and i have decided the spyne blade technology works fine for all my shots

it is only cuz i have got the 85 flex and not the 100 i shoulda that my snapper and slapper are sometimes off because the shaft is too whippy for the blade to work properly for me everytime(psst, its cuz i suck :P)

so im adjusting but

it does work good when i do get a good shot off

prob if i were to guess an extra 2-4 mph on an easy wrister

as for my back hand it is fine

durability is fine so far and i am hard on my sticks so,

as to this point everything is thumbs up for the kronik

I find that the blade on mine likes to detach itself at night and go pillaging and plundering at night, maybe that's just my blade... I got it in a 100 flex if that helps.

P.S. My shot is about 30 mph faster but only when I get the blade to bend. It reminds me a lot of my old mylec.

*cough* :blink:

Hey TBL fan, was it my grammer? u don't relate to what i said?

or are you always a sarcastic *cough* ahem ...... prick? :ph34r:

I'll buy a Kronik when it comes with a complimentary 36 inch dime bag.

I'm a bad enough shot... I don't think Snoop Dogg or roach clips are going to help.

If my son had one, he'd NEVER see it again.

What's next?

The Warrior Methadone?

The Warrior 8 ball?

I can go on and on...

I say, everyone should play at least one year with:

wood sticks, straight blades.

ALL leather skates,

and sweaters.

let's leave the drug connotations to the junkies.

So you see a pro using it, SO WHAT?!

In a sport that promotes health and family...

how can anybody in thier right mind support a company that condones and endorses drug abuse?

That's poor taste and violates the fundamental belief of this great game we call hockey,

if you want to buy into old ass inno designs with new labels, that's your choice, but for christ sake, do the rest of us really have to read it anymore?

just like drugs though, supply and demand.

you pay for crap, you get _____ (fill in the blank)

Hey TBL fan, was it my grammer? u don't relate to what i said?

or are you always a sarcastic *cough* ahem ...... prick? :blink:

Only when people *cough* ahem, are dumb :D