Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vishi05

Best Stand-up Comic

Ahah everyone rips on Vapor for his stupid comments.

Let me say this, if you OD you still technically still kill yourself because you chose to do the drug, and chose to do too much. Either way he killed himself.

So everybody who has Overdosed has killed themselves "technically". That dosent make it suicide. By the same reasoning if you crash your car via speeding you killed yourself. You chose to get in the car and drive fast. Sure you killed yourself, but you didnt want to.

And Im sure asking for facts are stupid comments.

Ahah everyone rips on Vapor for his stupid comments.

Let me say this, if you OD you still technically still kill yourself because you chose to do the drug, and chose to do too much. Either way he killed himself.

So everybody who has Overdosed has killed themselves "technically". That dosent make it suicide. By the same reasoning if you crash your car via speeding you killed yourself. You chose to get in the car and drive fast. Sure you killed yourself, but you didnt want to.

My original comment

It was sort of sad, then a couple of weeks later he kills himself.

Maith thu an buchaill

Ahhhhhhhhh

It was sort of sad, then a couple of weeks later he kills himself.

I never said it was suicide in the first place, if you OD you still kill yourself. Intentional or not.

Face it you cannot win this!

can you bitch-slap me while shooting me in the back of the head?

"cause I say Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia :D

sorry...

didn't read the whole thread...

everyone can kill themselves for all i care...

more ice time for the rest of us!

i still like dane cook.

can you bitch-slap me while shooting me in the back of the head?

"cause I say Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia :D

Don't you mean Ned Holman?