Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vishi05

Best Stand-up Comic

Because it's not new. It may be his own material, but putting old material into a show with little to nothing new is a hack move.

That is not true at all. I assume you are talking from ignorance because you have not seen Lucky Louis and or his standup. Most of the show was original, but of course there will be and old joke or two in there. Most standup comedians tell old jokes even when they are doing new sets. Im sure not everybody who watched the show has seen him do a set.

I love the ignorance card coming from you. But anyway, I'm not specifically talking about his show or him in general as I do like the stand-up I've seen of him. I just avoid HBO shows not named Rome.

It's still a lame move to have that though, but then again you not being funny probably would have a better understanding of how comedy should work and not actually executed.

Seriously, stop. Every comedian EVER with a tv show has used his material in his show. I'm sure up in Alaska you get to see some great comics at Chuckles down by the Igloo. Just because you make sarcastic comments dosnet make you funny... annoying, sure.

My mates back home have sent me the Peter Kay DVD and another one, the name escapes me now, the guy who uses the masks, does michael jackson.

Think his name is Aved or something like that? But thats not the name of his show

EDIT: Bo Selecta, thats the name of the show :lol:

I feel sorry for you, being in the UK over the last 6-ish months has really gotten me in to British comedy but Bo Selecta and Little Britain started grating on me after the 1st episode when I realised they were just gonna repeat all the same jokes but in slightly different situations.

Lee Evans, Peter Kay, Ricky Gervais and almost all British comedians I like.

For me the ultimate has to be Prior.

Seriously, stop. Every comedian EVER with a tv show has used his material in his show. I'm sure up in Alaska you get to see some great comics at Chuckles down by the Igloo. Just because you make sarcastic comments dosnet make you funny... annoying, sure.

Wow, you would kill on Star Search. 2 and a half stars to the guy in crocodile Carrot Top shirt!!!

Lee Evans, Peter Kay, Ricky Gervais and almost all British comedians I like.

Yes yes yes to Ricky Gervais. I find Extras hilarious. His original podcasts that he did for free are also gold.

Wow, you would kill on Star Search. 2 and a half stars to the guy in crocodile Carrot Top shirt!!!

wity.

I could never stand Gilbert gottfried, but some of his standup is hilarious.

Despite the recent dislike for Chris Rock, the first half of his act was hilarious. The 2nd half was a little too political/preachy for my taste.

Chappelle was too high to be funny when I saw him.

I always liked Richard Jeni.

Mitch Hedberg and Demitri Martin are my favorites.

Myself and my wife were big Hedberg fans, saw him 4 or 5 times. The last time we saw him was with Stephen Lynch here at the warner theater, he was so wasted he had to sit down, and couldn't finish his jokes.

It was sort of sad, then a couple of weeks later he kills himself.

We were sad

yeah, didn't he OD in his hotel room?

"I like the FedEx driver, because he's a drug dealer and he don't even know it. And he's always on time!"

im sure the authorities can decipher intent. I've never seen an article that has said it was intentional.

im sure the authorities can decipher intent. I've never seen an article that has said it was intentional.

Ah, so you can determine that he didn't kill himself, but the police can't.

I see.

So tell me, what are the winning lottery numbers and who will win the preakness?

I never said I knew what happend, ass. It was never reported, or at least I never read anything, that said that was the case, I would love for you to prove me wrong though, where did you read that he killed himself?

I never said I knew what happend, ass. It was never reported, or at least I never read anything, that said that was the case, I would love for you to prove me wrong though, where did you read that he killed himself?

I read it in the St. Paul Pioneer press, as quoted by his mother.

I have neither the time, nor the inclination to go looking for a 2 year old article for you, so go ar aigh go dti do uaimh, le do thoil

Ahah everyone rips on Vapor for his stupid comments.

Let me say this, if you OD you still technically still kill yourself because you chose to do the drug, and chose to do too much. Either way he killed himself.

Russell Peters is my favorite

Somebody gonna getta hurt, real bad...

The first time I saw Pablo Francisco on TV I thought he was funny. Then I saw some stuff on YouTube and it was pretty lame.