Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy Incognito

XXXX Bake Times?

Custom... EEEs. :)

Now its getting interesting! But to be honest, im quite disappointed with you, you got CUSTOM XXXX's and did not post any pics? :P

I want to see some (if there are some airy features).

Congratulations anyways.

Thanks! I didn't want to say anything until I got them yesterday. I'll try to post pics soon (as well as send you pics of those Grafs). I wanted tomake sure they fit first. :)

Hey guys. I just tried on xxxx's today 9EE and I'd need a 9.5 but the EE felt more narrow then my EE on my mission skates. What i'm wondering is if I heated a EE up in the oven would it get wider and fit my foot better, or would i end up needing custom?

Thanks alot

Custom... EEEs. :)

Now its getting interesting! But to be honest, im quite disappointed with you, you got CUSTOM XXXX's and did not post any pics? :P

I want to see some (if there are some airy features).

Congratulations anyways.

1000787eg7.th.jpg

Guy, did you actually get a mold of your foot into these skates, or is that why you're molding them?

Guy, did you actually get a mold of your foot into these skates, or is that why you're molding them?

I was only baking them so they molded to my foot more. I did send molds to EastWestHockey so he could size them properly.

I was only baking them so they molded to my foot more. I did send molds to EastWestHockey so he could size them properly.

where did you get your molds done?