Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ryno

Inno Fedorov Retail

Inno%20Fedorov%20Retail.jpg

Is it that open in real life, or is that just the pic? I'm getting a Fed. Novius Fused and I hope it's that open. It looks noticeably more open than the Modano.

The ones I've seen didn't even look as open as a modano.

I may be getting the two mixed up but Im almost positive the fed was a hair more open. Its so close though that I couldnt tell a difference.

When I put a modano synergy beside an 1100 fused, the federov was less open. I was surprised that it would look like that. Not my favorite curve.

the fedorov curve is a little bit longer than the modano and the toe hooks just slightly more. that gives it the appearance that it looks more closed. at least thats how it was when i comapred my 1100 wit my modano synergy.

Well I got the Fedorov Novius today, so I didn't really need any more replies, but I guess it won't hurt for the search... I got it after dgaronzik posted, so don't ask why I asked when I had the stick already, because I didn't. Anyways, I compared mine to a PM9 Vapor XX and a Modano Hybrid Synthesis blade, and they are all very similar. If I were to go on the ice and shoot with them all, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.