Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

MSH invades the Entry Draft

Damn, when you said you were visiting her family...

Nothing but love, man, nothing but love.

They decided not to show for that part, thankfully. There's a reason (many actually) that I don't go back very often.

LOL here's one post-party shot...Sleeping Beauty had to catch an early flight...

chaddsleep.jpg

Go ahead, rub it in. You get to enjoy a second day at the draft and I have to spend it at the fucking Pittsburgh Zoo.

Chadd. GOOD LORD! Rule 1 of travel and hotels is never ... never ... EVER put that bed spread on you! You dont know where its been ... ok you can imagine.

"Wow, what are all those stains?"

"Blood, urine or semen."

"Oh, God. I hope it's urine."

Yes on all counts! Let me guess. You put the remote in your mouth as you were watching tv. DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always sketchy of the linen in places, especially during road games in school. I remember a bachelor party in Atlanta and I got the pull-out couch. I went to get it ready for bed and in the middle of the bed was the most gawdy, whorish-looking earring ever. I fetal'd it on the couch that night. I'm also not against sleeping in clothes when a place feels iffy.

"Wow, what are all those stains?"

"Blood, urine or semen."

"Oh, God. I hope it's urine."

Yes on all counts! Let me guess. You put the remote in your mouth as you were watching tv. DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can't be any worse than the sheets at that dump, nothing was very clean there. I was forced to go slumming on this trip, not my call.

The one who REALLY sticks out at hockey events...

At least you did not get the stares that I got when I walked into a West Virgina Wal Mart.... OOff that was rough.. at least I walked in a 300 lb 6'3" white guy and 5" 11" white guy wearing camo..

Its like they've never seen an Asian there before..