Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saba

New line CCM roller

Anybody know if CCM has any plans to launch a new roller hockey skate line to replace the Externo series? Hockey Monkey has Externo Outcast etc.. on clearance so I assumed it was to make way for a new line.

I saw the new Vector Roller hockey line at the Torhs National championship. Rink Rat had a booth displaying the skates and the wheels.

The PF 10 was the coolest and lightest skate. It was as light as an ice hockey skate. The guys in the booth said they would be in store by September.

Mike M

I saw the new Vector Roller hockey line at the Torhs National championship. Rink Rat had a booth displaying the skates and the wheels.

The PF 10 was the coolest and lightest skate. It was as light as an ice hockey skate. The guys in the booth said they would be in store by September.

Mike M

Did it look like the ice Vector Pro or did it look different?

The Vector RH skates were the same as the ice but had vented toe cap with some different outer materials. The skate line was mostly silver.

anybody kno if theres gonna be a vapor roller line?

the new vapors...not the old ones

There is an 8090 based line.

Anyone know what type of chassis CCM are using now? Is it that 72-76-76-80 chassis they put on the last of the Externo's or something new? Also, has anyone tried that new CCM chassis? Any good? And finally, has anyone got pics of the new CCM inlines?

the wheels on the first ones(PF10's) are hideous. Some company's just ruin there skates with a horrible looking wheel :lol:

Its cool to see rinkrat come stock on a pair of skates straight from the factory.

I still havent found a better looking roller skate than the d1c/d2c's.

I'm glad I went with my vector pro, sensor and rink rat hornet combo, the pf10's are a bit funky looking.

vector.jpg

They're sexy :)