Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

Easton 1994 Catalog

My 1300's were a bitch to break in as well once I got them in. That blows with the A/C. I figured with all the Dallas stuff you pick up, you'd have some of Mo's old T-Flex's.

There's another pair of 9500s up on ebay. Look ok. Black dominant with grey trim.

Also red, white, and blue 1350s.

8ca8_1.JPG

Kinda off subject, but how in the hell do you do a nationwide Craigslist search?

Ive had success with just typing things in google, usually first hit is a craigslist ad.

Only about 6 or 7 years late to the party. Stumbled upon this page trying to find some model names for top 5 sticks post (Feb 2014)...awesome trip down memory lane.

Looking great, still haven't seen them pop on on IW, but I hope they'll make them available real soon :tongue:

On the serious side, I happened to see one an Aluminum Gold lying around with some other beat up road hockey twigs in a high school equipment room. Aluminums were way before my time but it was a shame to see it in such a state, it looked in pretty good condition if you don't count the blade. Probably would have stolen it in any other circumstance.

Awesome stuff. :laugh:

I still use a Shootout and Fiber+ for practice. Agony on the wrists for slap-shots but it sure packs a punch on wrist-shots.

eastss_zpsed06c073.png

(I'm a big Fallout game series fan, hence the homemade decals.)