Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doctor Hook

"Pucked"

one of the worst movies i've ever seen. i rented it last weekend. absolutely horrible. i mean i couldn't even finish it, i had to turn it off after about 30 minutes. disgraceful

one of the worst movies i've ever seen. i rented it last weekend. absolutely horrible. i mean i couldn't even finish it, i had to turn it off after about 30 minutes. disgraceful

i agree, what a waste of money.

Agreed with the others about how bad the film is . Rented it a few nights ago and boy did I ever have a shitty time. It showed footage of one game I think. I don't even consider it a hockey movie honestly.

Agreed with the others about how bad the film is . Rented it a few nights ago and boy did I ever have a shitty time. It showed footage of one game I think. I don't even consider it a hockey movie honestly.

I agree 100%!

Well, if there's no good hockey in it, is there at least b00bs and hot chicks?

I had a feeling it would suck but I figued National Lampoon's there would be plenty of Boob's and hot chick. There was a nice few hot chicks but only a few scence with any boobs really.