Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

One90 Shaft

i borrowed my brothers for a few weeks and it was great. with a wood blade, it felt too blade heavy for me (and i happen to like my sticks slightly blade heavy). i threw a Easton Z-Carbon in there and the balance was fantastic. it's a great stick for those with a heavier shot, as the flex point is more in the middle of the shaft. one timers and slapshots have alot of kick to them.

Picked up the intermediate one90 shaft + one90 blade for my ex-gf's birthday this week [/unnecessary info]

Thought it felt a little blade heavy, not sure if that's just a side effect of having an intermediate shaft with a senior blade. I seem to remember you asking about intermediate/whip shafts in other forums, so just thought I'd pass that tidbit along.

I'm not totally sold yet on the tactile grip, but we'll see

The tactile grip kind reminds me of the old school brown Ultra Lites with the checkerboard pattern on it, although it wasn't as pronounced.

I'm not totally sold yet on the tactile grip, but we'll see

The tactile grip kind reminds me of the old school brown Ultra Lites with the checkerboard pattern on it, although it wasn't as pronounced.

That was the same impression that I got. It just felt like a standard shaft (Easton UL). Nothing special and at $109.00 Cdn that should tell you that it is a pretty simple shaft.

Any lag with wristers/snappers?

i didn't notice any lag, although i'm sure the release isn't as quick as a tapered shaft. the difference was negligible.

i've been contemplating it as well, the intermediate one. it's the shortest shaft ive found and it's still 67 flex. i jsut wish it was tapered... or NBH sold short tapered sticks.

i've been contemplating it as well, the intermediate one. it's the shortest shaft ive found and it's still 67 flex. i jsut wish it was tapered... or NBH sold short tapered sticks.

XXX lite shaft is tapered.

edit: i didn't take into account you were looking for an intermediate.

I just got my stock in a few weeks ago and I am already running low. They are good shafts. A little heavier than some of the others but they are durable. I personally have never been a big fan of the tacky grip sticks so I like the grip that the One90 has. It has some texture but it still slides through your palm when you need it to. I have to say though that, like the One90 stick, there are some paint flake issues.

I am selling them in my shop at $99.99 USD but I did match an online price of $79.99 the other day. Hope this helps your decision.

yeah, i also had some issues with the paint flaking off. not too big of a deal, just aesthetics. it's a quality shaft.

JR mentioned in the 2007 NBH thread (maybe it was lost during a database restore) that there wouldn't be one for 2007. Maybe next year.