Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bleeding Blue Note

2007/2008 EPL Season Starts

After how well Benny Feilhaber was acclimating himself with the Hamburg SV first team last season, it's a shame he is barely seeing any playing time with Derby County. Him and Kenny Miller should definitely be seeking out new clubs.

i dont think theo will grow up to be an amazing player. plenty of players have pace as he does, but as you can see from him playing centre forward, he just isn't a natural finisher like rooney or owen.

i dont think anyone is really is blind to say van persie is the best in the EPL, it'll help if he had the pace of fernando torres, but right now his just a good player with very good technique on those corners, free kicks and tricks

I don't think Thiery Henry is going to become a good center forward although playing at Monaco he lit it up but has done nothing here in Italy....I mean the guy is fast but lacks finishing.............DOHT oh wait...

try waiting till the Walcott has I dunno more than 1 year coming off the bench before declaring him a bust who lacks polish

My perdiction F Torres does not complete 3 years in the EPL before he is on the injury bus and spends more time in the physio than on the pitch. You have been learnt my yote

Adebayor is making everyone forget about Henry in North London.

Larsson's strike at the death today at White Hart Lane??? What a bender that was!

And 21 in 5 matches for Liverpool? Yes, getting nervous about the Reds heating up.....

Here's hoping Mourinho doesn't become the next England manager. Most overrated nat'l team in world football.

Arsenal has made up for Henry's absence with outstanding collective play. Doing well without van Persie and Cesc, too.

Here's hoping Mourinho doesn't become the next England manager. Most overrated nat'l team in world football.

Arsenal has made up for Henry's absence with outstanding collective play. Doing well without van Persie and Cesc, too.

i'd choke myself to death if mourinho becomes the next Eng coach, id hate to see a 4-5-1, which, actually may work if we had someone creative and defensive like vieira (world-class).

adebayor is scoring goals, but some of his misses are pretty rough, esp for us gooner fans.

with the amount of creative talent on liverpool, i'm suprised they're only starting to show up now.

Yep, I must admit Arsenal is shocking me with all that's happened, and I've been a fan for the past 10 years. I didn't think this was there year to shine, but I'm pleasantly surprised!

All hail the Gunners, although Bednter deserved red and my boy Cesc better check his Eboue at the door

haha...Cesc was fuming. Toure could have been gone as well.

Great game by the gunners... too bad Liverpool could break thru the Dunne door...

whats in the water in Manchester... everyone there seems to want to patronise call girls... except for Rooney aka Shrek, who loves to pick up grannys...

Terrible what happened to Eduardo. He was starting to really establish himself as a real great player to watch.

Croatia is basically screwed without him at the Euros, for sure.