Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bleeding Blue Note

2007/2008 EPL Season Starts

that was pretty funny seeing the 0-2 score for Coventry, though that only allows Man U to be more focused domestically and in the Champion's League.

that was pretty funny seeing the 0-2 score for Coventry, though that only allows Man U to be more focused domestically and in the Champion's League.

yeah i know, that's the only downside of that result... i dont think united will win the league or the champions league this year. I feel like chelsea will get their shit together, and arsenal will have a good year. liverpool, eh, they are a cup team.

did you see the shot that hit the bar around half time? crazy shot!

just got around to seeing it. ridiculously cheeky backheel. would have been quite a way to top it off.

I'm trying to think of something nice to say here about Ramos & Real Madrid, but i've got nothing, so i'll leave it at that.

And that turncoat Henry with a trick yesterday? I hate Barca too.

(Who the hell am I kidding? I <3 Henry, he's a GOD)

Arsene and the kids still at the top of the table, i'm loving this more and more every day.

absolutely brutal. damn. i'm happy to see some none EPL futbol talk on here as well. good to see Henry pull a hat trick this weekend. Messi is making Ronaldinho "surplus to requirements".

i'm not a big henry fan even though i am a gooner. i saw his hattrick and he's playing well.

the thing about a goal scorer is they are a bit more selfish. henry runs away from his teammates when he score, (same with adebayor, i'm not a fan of him either b/c he will never be a world class striker). i'm loving arsenal this season as they have been playing great even though the lack quality in many areas except on the wing with helb and rosicky. they are winning because everyone is working hard for each other, and a team pulling together can beat anyone most days of the week.

i'm very suprised that messi's scoring the goals he is, his not known to be a finisher, but rather a playmaker.

So what about Matchday #2 in UCL.

Is Roma gonna get ripped again?

Will Gerrard play after he hit that kid yesterday?

Will the Steau coach get bagged after they lose to Arsenal?

Will Chelsea ever score again?

Messi is a finisher. i take it you didn't see him at the 2005 under 20 World Cup. leading scorer in the tourney with 6.

he does play better as a second/supporting striker, though.

http://venezuela07.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/messi.gif

only to a degree. cannot be compared to the naturals like owen or henry, even sammy eto'o. under twenty's not a good indication, however messi played like a man during the real tournys

he's definitely not an out and out striker, but in the supporting role, he can finish with the best of them.

What kid did Gerrard hit?

Roma wont get ripped like last time, that was pretty spectacular, but they will be back with a point to prove. Either play top attacking football or defend the entire time. Probably the latter knowing the italians...

Chelsea scoring again? I fuckin hope so... They are playing like crap right now. I did heard that terry may play though, which would be amazing, and maybe a bit too risky.

Arsenal are playing well. In the premiership and in the CL... Let's see what happens..

What kid did Gerrard hit?

Some kid ran in to his car and injured his leg or something, he wasn't speeding and I'm assuming it's the kids fault so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to.

the kid got his leg broken. Stevie stayed by the kid the whole time until the ambulance arrived. Also, he went to the police station to file a statement (as you normally would ;) )

To me, Stevie's a role model and i believe he carries the club on his shoulders (similar to Stevie Y)...

was completely surprised to see 'Gers pull off 3-0 away to Lyon. Messi keeps on scoring. can't wait for tomorrow's matches.

and if Chelsea loses today it will have been the sweetest week of football. Rafa shave the prison!@#$% off of your face my man

and if Chelsea loses today it will have been the sweetest week of football. Rafa shave the prison!@#$% off of your face my man

get off his case. his been shaving since he was 8 so cut him some slack

Valbuena's strike against Liverpool was insane. Marseille deserved all 3 points for sure.

Absolutely, Liverpool were invisible...

Great match by Chelsea also, great come from behind win...

Celtic also played pretty well to beat milan, even with all the crazyness at the end of the match.

No luck at the end though...not that they deserved it...but with the keeper down and out they couldn't score. Torres ringing the shot off the post!!

out of the big 4 EPL teams, you wouldn't think Liverpool to be 0-2 at this stage. Rafa is thinking domestically this year.

out of the big 4 EPL teams, you wouldn't think Liverpool to be 0-2 at this stage. Rafa is thinking domestically this year.

That's because everyone know's Liverpool are only a cup team. They need more consistency to finish in the top two. Rafa needs to rethink his rotation policy, because you never know which liverpool team will show up to play. They are either brilliant, or shit.

That's because everyone know's Liverpool are only a cup team. They need more consistency to finish in the top two. Rafa needs to rethink his rotation policy, because you never know which liverpool team will show up to play. They are either brilliant, or shit.

What kills me is that a front line of Torres, Voronin and Kuyt would DESTROY every single game. And Rafa continues to rotate them. Is he trying to save them for later in the year, when they're 14 points out?