Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hazard14

Superbad

any one see it yet? i personally thought that it was hilarious, and i have never heard this many people laughing inside a theater

i would deffinatley reccommend

Saw it yesterday. It was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. Seth eventually got on my nerves cause he was always jacked up to 11, but it played well with Evan's timid personality. The cops pretty much stole the show though.

I honestly thought it sucked. I really liked Knocked up, Accepted and other movies along the lines of this, but I wasn't a fan of this one.

I think this would have been an ok movie if it was just Seth an Evan, but the cop parts totally made it. Not even for McLovin, but because Bill Hader and Seth Rogan stole the movie. Especially when Hader is just moping "WHY MCLOVIN, WHY?"

For those who've seen it.

"Was he like us, or like you?"

"So, you mean male or female, what are you trying to say? I'd say he was definitely like you then."

"Oh, okay, so then he was jewish."

And for those who haven't, if you're looking for a movie you'll endlessly laugh throughout, and after find yourself quoting the entire movie, see Superbad.

I have not yet seen Accepted and after seeing this movie and Knocked Up, I can't get enough of these characters. Is it any good?

Knocked Up was alright, there was a bit too much of a chick flick tucked in there for my liking though, still an all-around acceptable movie.

I plan to see SuperBad very soon.

"Was he like us, or like you?"

"So, you mean male or female, what are you trying to say? I'd say he was definitely like you then."

"Oh, okay, so then he was jewish."

" O.K., so we have an African Jew wearing a hoody "

haha, pricelss

those cops are what made the movie what it was

This was a lot of 'meh.' It had funny parts, but they weren't consistent and when it wasn't funny it was painful. All the crap I heard about "oh, McLovin steals it!" was horseshit. That kid sucked and the only reason he was funny was by association with the cops. The cops were the best part of the movie by far but even then...yeah, maybe I'm just too evolved now for dick jokes and that saddens me.

This was a lot of 'meh.' It had funny parts, but they weren't consistent and when it wasn't funny it was painful. All the crap I heard about "oh, McLovin steals it!" was horseshit. That kid sucked and the only reason he was funny was by association with the cops. The cops were the best part of the movie by far but even then...yeah, maybe I'm just too evolved now for dick jokes and that saddens me.

This is how I felt too. It just didn't seem to click with me. Some parts were good, but it seems to be really overhyped.

I saw it today.. I found it pretty funny.

I was in tears when they were talking about the tranny... "It even changed it's name to Fuck... I think they were Vietnamese... I think it started with P-H.."

I in fact, am half Vietnamese, and my Uncle's name is Phuc.. pronounced 'Fook', but people get quite puzzled and say 'Fuck' all the time

Maybe I just didn't struggle like those guys obviously did. I'll also add I'm glad they kept some of the Knocked-Up one lining style though by calling the fat guy Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings.

didnt see a point in making a new thread about this but i've had this quote in my head all day and i don't even know the words. i think its the cop who isnt in knocked up and he goes "little sistaaa, with a pictaaa" or something that sounds like that. i want to know what he says but i can't find it on the internet. any ideas?

I heard great things.

I wasted 45 minutes of my life watching the first half.

I made a smart decision and turned it off.

(Although I have indeed had the unpleasant experience of witnessing real life... messy dancing, shall we say."

didnt see a point in making a new thread about this but i've had this quote in my head all day and i don't even know the words. i think its the cop who isnt in knocked up and he goes "little sistaaa, with a pictaaa" or something that sounds like that. i want to know what he says but i can't find it on the internet. any ideas?

I have no idea, but heres the clip for anybody else: