Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROBZIM31

Actual Crosby Curve

so i would most likely be happy with this if i like a drury/ SW crosby type curve. the new stick looks pretty solid. also does anyone know if the whip flex in the new rbk stick will be 60" long?

TBL that is a great view of the curve.

I found a good view also but I don't know how to post the picture so I'll post the link to the slideshow. It's the eighth picture in I beleive.

http://penguins.nhl.com/team/app/?service=...;galleryId=3923

That is probably the best view your going to get unless anyone has their hands on one of his actual sticks. Looks like dead straight and a little at the toe, as a righty you could almost use that its so close to straight.

What bums me out is, that his curve is insane nice (for my needs) and so it makes it almost impossible to get the hands on pro return blades..

Any clue which pro stock curve is damn close?

By the way, we need to get our #1 infiltrate Perron got get us one stick, hah.

For people who dont have flash or just wanna spread the pic, i copied and reuploaded it:

q9t9m4f6.jpg

Crosby makes it difficult for people to get. Not just the hype around him but because he's the hockey player that equipment managers want, he uses them until they break.

It's a lie 5. I use his blades.

His actual blade or the retail version? If you do have his actual blade you should try and throw up some pics

Guys if you really want i have a game issued (signed) crosby stick so I can take pics of that, someone gime me your email so I can send them because I don't have a clue about posting pictures.

I don't have a digital camera otherwise I would post pictures. It is his curve not the retail curve though.

I call BS until we get a picture! :ph34r:

Not from this guy but they've been posted before. It's not like they're going to look different from the pics recently posted of it. I don't see what the big deal is; it's straight. Something I'm starting to question about members here with a boner going "ZOMG small curve!"

The picture that Sven posted is a really good picture of it. Something that hasn't been mentioned is how small of a blade it is. It's a good quarter inch shorter than Easton Forsberg pattern, which is one of the shorter blades available in retail, I believe.

Not from this guy but they've been posted before. It's not like they're going to look different from the pics recently posted of it. I don't see what the big deal is; it's straight. Something I'm starting to question about members here with a boner going "ZOMG small curve!"

The big deal is that some guy says he's playing with Crosby's pro pattern so he must have one of Crosby's pro stock blade. It's a pretty cool thing to have and if you come out and talk about it on a hockey related forum, you should at least have a picture to back it up. Especially if your post count is 14.

No offense there pmchelli, i hope you understand my point.