Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricG.

Need pro-curve pic

I'm looking for a pic of a pro curve that fits this description. Either a mid, toe, or mid-toe, large curve and open. Left or right hand, doesn't matter. Along the lines or Kovalchuk's, but doesn't have to be as drastic. Please send me a curve pic if possible. I'm looking for order custom blades and want a curve to copy. Please let me know. Thanks.

Fitzgerald pro, you should like it. Just flip it around. Check the TPS chart in the other post

Fitzgerald pro, you should like it. Just flip it around. Check the TPS chart in the other post

Fitz generally has a big mid curve, but I've also seen a heel wedge of his. Just fyi.

I've seen two of his curves and one is a heel. The other looks like a Sakic on steroids, little more toe-ish and way open. I was thinking it was in the chart, guess I was wrong.

i have a picture of a pro curve but i duno how to upload it.

can anyone help?

its jensa, mid toe curve, open, and deep

you'll have to find site that hosts pics to upload it to and then link to it. modsquad does not host pictures at this point. I host them on my own machine, but http://www.villagephotos.com/ looks like it is pretty easy to use.

Guest phillyfan
resp.jpg

blade.jpg

its just the angle of the camera, its really a mid toe curve than a mid heel curve

I love the masonary work done. :blink:

Thats a nice curve. It almost resembles how I modify all my wood blades. I'd love to try it in composite though.

That thing is way too large for my liking. It looks like the yzerman curve that I have on one of my t-flex blades.