Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joeskow

NBH Vapor XXXX gloves (pics)

Yep, I'm sold.

How do you like them compared to One90s? If you've played with the XXX, hows the comparison?

The back of the glove is pretty much identical to ONE90. Slim fit.

Nash (almost feels sticky, not like Vapor XXX) palm with stretch gussets.

It is not ONE90 tight, but definitely not XXX loose. I think a flared cuff would've been a good addition to the glove.

I'll use them Sat and give some more detail on it.

does it come with size 12. why nbh don't make size 12 for one90, xxx?

I am afraid size 13 might too big for me.

The Vapor XXXX Pro is only available in 13", 14", and 15", but the regular XXXX is avialable in a 12".

It's a very good glove - lightweight and flexible. I'd like to call it the happy medium between a previous Vapor and ONE90 - they make your hands look small, but there's a bit of substance to it. Only downside I can say is protection - you can feel it if you punch the top of the glove with your other fist. But then again, there have been tons of high-end gloves that weren't very protective. Get the regular XXXX if that concerns ya.

Maybe I've missed it but when will the XXXX gloves be available for purchase? Same with the ONE95 skates?

I had a pair of XXX gloves but sold them in favor of Pro 4 Rolls but am curious to try these on.

not till spring but some people get to test new stuff early or pro stock for NHL u can sometimes find stuff sneak out early haha jsut gotta keep on ebay a lot

Thanks JR for helping me pick my next pair of gloves. Come this summer, I shall have to have me pair, the sound just what I'm looking for fit wise.

It's a very good glove - lightweight and flexible. I'd like to call it the happy medium between a previous Vapor and ONE90 - they make your hands look small, but there's a bit of substance to it. Only downside I can say is protection - you can feel it if you punch the top of the glove with your other fist. But then again, there have been tons of high-end gloves that weren't very protective. Get the regular XXXX if that concerns ya.

Same thing with my one90s, my supreme 70s protect a bit more in the cuff area.

short cuff and appears to have more nylon than a stock one90... Looks more like a XXXX glove with the one90 vents, odd.

killthepoodle thanks for the comparison. Okay can anyone explain...this pair says XXXX Pro but they are leather just like the Team Canada Vapor XXXX Pro's. I thought the Pro model was nylon?

hey JR, how would you determine the size and fit as compared to ONE90's? i wear size 14 and plan on getting new gloves and have narrowed my pick to these and a few others, is it a narrow fit? and would you say that 14 is the same, bigger or smaller?