Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CTHockey

Skate Sharpener Filters

Anyone know a good source to get replacement filters for a blademaster sharpener at a decent price. I've banged and vaccumed out our old filter too many times. Its time to get a new one.

Anyone know a good source to get replacement filters for a blademaster sharpener at a decent price. I've banged and vaccumed out our old filter too many times. Its time to get a new one.

Center Ice out of Cambridge Ontario has them for a decent price, can't remember exactly since I don't have my price list with me at the moment but they are much cheaper than if you got one direct from Blademaster. You have to have an account with them to place an order.

The cheapest place I have found them is SkateSharpenerFilters The ones that I have now came from there and the quality is just as good as the others. You do not have to set up an account, just give them a credit card. And they appear to be one sale right now too ;-)

Hope this helps!

I actually just talked to Greg, was a little hesitant on trying the filter out but hopefully they are just as good if not better then the ones that cost twice the amount.

We vacuum the dust trapper thingy at closing every night. Always handy to have a heavy duty shop vac around too. Better to empty out the vacuum than to buy new filters every 45-60 days.

Sorry to dredge up an ancient topic, but I was wondering the exact same thing - where to get replacement filters cheaper than Blademaster. The skatesharperfilters site doesn't seem to be live anymore. I heard a rumor that the filter was the same as the air filter to some semi, maybe a Freightliner... any truth to that?

Thanks, JR! I just talked to A&R, and for the big filters, they are running a special, 2 for $169, through the end of November. After that, the go back to the regular price of $99/ea. thanks again, you just save me a bundle!

Nice timing on bringing back this topic. I attempted to clean my filter last week, but it is still pretty gross. That is a good deal for a couple of filters.

Thanks, JR! I just talked to A&R, and for the big filters, they are running a special, 2 for $169, through the end of November. After that, the go back to the regular price of $99/ea. thanks again, you just save me a bundle!

Mmhmm...LOL

Nice timing on bringing back this topic. I attempted to clean my filter last week, but it is still pretty gross. That is a good deal for a couple of filters.

Tsk tsk Kate...