Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan

Anyone got a Toyota Sequoia?

Yeah, I'm too young to own a car, or really know wtf I am talking about, but my dad's a like hardcore know it all mechanic and he said if you want a good expensive vehicle go with the Sequoia. I know this won't help any but worth a shot.

its not too expensive. Its a mid sized mid class car. I would go with a cadillac srx if you want to spend in that range.

Sequioa's are pretty nice SUV's. My parents were actually looking at one when the lease was up on our denali. A couple of my moms friends have a sequioa and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Only go for a landrover if you want it to be worth nothing the next year :ph34r:

Vapor isnt the SRX in the high 40/low 50 thousand range?

personally, if you were going to get an SUV, go Land Rover.  Just MO :)

Yeah if you like buying gas do it. On a side note, Defender's still up for sale if you go that way. I'll give you the Easton employee discount.

I've never driven one, but you can't really go wrong with a Toyota truck. I have been in one. The 3rd row seating is nice, there's a lot of cargo room, and you can move the seats around to create extra space.

Seems underpowered for how heavy it is, though. If you want a true SUV, I wouldn't go for any Cadillac. Land Rovers are nice. A little more luxurious and great in bad terrain, but not highly powered.

Lego-

It's a '97. We still have a 110 back home that's like a '92 I believe but that's going to be the hand-me down to our brother. It's just a beast of a line and I'm waiting to see what they come back like when they're made again.

Guest 2048

Just curious, why do you want an SUV? I'd much rather buy a BMW 330 Ci for that money...

Need a car with a lot of space to carry around samples. I looked at 4Runners but I don't think they are big enough.

Probably around $25 but I don't know. I may end up trading it in but I thought I'd get a feeler out there. The only people looking at it around here are old farts and I hate to see her retired so some old bastard can tote golf clubs in it.

Guest 2048
Need a car with a lot of space to carry around samples. I looked at 4Runners but I don't think they are big enough.

I see...get Hummer in that case. Not the h2 though, that's just ugly.

"How many miles does this get?"

"One highway, zero city."

I don't know if it's still true or ever was, but I heard there were some problems with the Durango.

Armada's at least look nice, but not sure how the performance is. If I was in the market I'd hold out for Infiniti's model of it.

why not get a ford expedition. although, fords do suck. i would stick with the Sequoia.

why would you so that? Get an Infiniti Q45, they are an aquired taste, but I like them

Yeah Mack....I'm interested in this Defender too. Got any Pics???? I've had 2 Discos ('96&'98) but would love to get a used Defender as a third vehicle!!! Get back into the muddy oval club!!! B)

mack, Durango's have electrical problems. I think the base model has had engine problems, but I'm not 100% on that and don't know if it applies to the hemi option.

Why would he get a Q45? That's a luxury sedan. The QX56 looks big though, but that's basically the same thing as the Nissan Armada.