Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Vancouver Canucks Equipment Sale

Be the first to know, Canucks equipment sale on December 9. Don't know why it's in the winter but usually it's after the season's over. This info isn't posted on the Canucks website or sent out to Inside Edge members yet. Time is TBA, but should be around 11am like all the other equipment sales the Canucks have had.

***For anyone that didn't sign up for the Canucks Inside Edge Newsletter, please PM me with your email address if you would like me to forward you the email you can print out to get in 30mins before the general public.***

I've never attended an equipment sale before. Where do we line up? Are there crazy good deals there?

From the past couple of seasons that I've went, you line up at Gate 7. But season ticket holders get in early so most of the good stuff is gone by then.

They have done this before, I have attended the sales for the past 5-6 seasons. They have had mid-season ones before, where most of the stuff were leftovers from the summer sale as well as some stuff from the Moose. Not nearly as much inventory to rid of as in the summer sale.

Nice thanks for the heads up! Any idea what exactly they will be selling as far as specific sticks and gloves etc.? Where did you hear / see about this sale?

from everything I have heard the season ticket holders pick it clean and by the time it opens the everyone else, its alot of crap.

some one here is bound to be a season ticket holder.

and if they are smart enough can make a small profit for themselfs by selling equipment on to others.

heh, i'm a season ticket holder...

i wouldn't make a profit though... i took dougie in to the summer one last year...

never gone to a mid-season one though... dammit i just started to save money for the upcoming year... stupid canucks and their dammd timing

Be the first to know, Canucks equipment sale on December 9. Don't know why it's in the winter but usually it's after the season's over. This info isn't posted on the Canucks website or sent out to Inside Edge members yet. Time is TBA, but should be around 11am like all the other equipment sales the Canucks have had.

It says around 11 a.m.

You only get the really good deals if you are in the top 15 part of the line (and a season ticket holder)...usually means lining up a couple hours before it opens. I went a couple times but it's too much of a hassle for a couple sticks and a pair of gloves that I didn't even need.

You only get the really good deals if you are in the top 15 part of the line (and a season ticket holder)...usually means lining up a couple hours before it opens. I went a couple times but it's too much of a hassle for a couple sticks and a pair of gloves that I didn't even need.

* Edit *

Good to see that there will be one less person there this year.

usually season tix holders get in at 10 and then rest at 11.

usuually i pick up used pro hockey sox, and laces, maybe some 2 dollar t-shirts, haha

question people have gone to them before: has it always been held on a sunday? I remember them being always on Sat's

How do season ticket holders get in first?

I have a friend whose dad buy the season ticket every year for his business. (Most of the tickets remain unused!!) I am going to see if they can bring me into this sales early.

Thanks.

How do season ticket holders get in first?

I have a friend whose dad buy the season ticket every year for his business. (Most of the tickets remain unused!!) I am going to see if they can bring me into this sales early.

Thanks.

They usually let season ticket holders bring guests. Not sure what the rules are but I've taken a buddy in with me the past two years. Season ticket holders usually get in a few hours earlier.