Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

MSH'ers in Southern California

Well, the skate went very well IMO - we had 18 skaters and 2 goaltenders and aside from the humidity in the rink (it was in the 90's on Saturday) it was a fun skate. We're going to do it again at the end of July if anyone new is interested. PM me for details.

Kudos to Fletch for setting up the skate, it was nice meeting you in person as well as meeting some of the other guys. Looking forward to the next skate, hopefully it won't be as hot.

Thanks for setting it up Fletch, had a great time. Had 2 games on Sunday as well so let's just say Monday was sit on the couch and stare at the TV day.

No problem guys. Hopefully we'll have more skaters next time so everyone's not a zombie afterward.

I'm so out of shape that my legs are still feeling it and it's been almost a week. Yikes.

I'm in the Long Beach, Cerritos area. I have to invest in some new skates. (playing roller mostly lately) But I'd be down to play. Once again I might be more of a cone to skate around, but I'd love to play.

Oh, and no....no pics. After this next game I won't be able to play for a while due to the shoulder surgery so I'll be taking pics instead :)

Fletch,

Thank you for setting this up, it was a blast!

:mellow: Of course, it showed me how much better I need to get...

Just an update - we're having a game on July 26th at Lakewood again from 10:30pm to 12:30am. I sent out an email to everyone on the list. If you didn't get it, please let me know and if you're new, let me know if you'd like to play.

According to TSN, Mats Sundin will be playing in some rec leagues in the coming weeks down in LA. Thought I might throw it out there. Maybe some MSHers will end up playing with him.