Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Your Goals For The Upcoming Season

Honestly, I dont care too much about getting points.

I play defense, and as long as I play a solid game, make nice breakouts, passes, plays, and help us win, i'm satisfied.

Though it is cool to score.

My goals for this upcoming season is to get on the scoring leaders list, I would like to see our team win the provincial title again and I would actually like to try and stay in shape through out the entire hockey season, something I have never done before. What are your goals?

provincials? where did you play last year?

New Brunswick Midget A

Why don't you make the jump to Carlton North?

Yeah my goals well yeah are too hmmm grow and get stronger and for our team to improve on our 2-(too many losses I gorget)-1 recordl. Yeah that's about it!

I don't play in any leagues...just pick up, so my goals are hardly spanning the "season". I'm just hoping that shift to shift, week to week I can be more consistant, score a few goals and hopefully get to the right spot on the ice and do the right thing with the puck when I get it.

I scored 5 one night at Copps last year and that was a really cool feeling. If I can put in a consistant effort and a score a few goals, I'll call it money & time well spent.

My goal is to become less "gun-shy". About a month ago, I broke the front of my jawbone and had to get my two bottom front teeth wired back in. I just took the full cage off a few days ago and realized that I'm unconsciously a bit hesitant to go into corners and I'm avoiding physical contact. This doesn't fly with hockey....

I got flinchy when I took a stick to the eyebrow. One light tap there later and I realised it wasn't anything and I lost the butterflies.

Yeah I honestly think I need something like that (as goofy as it sounds). Right now my teeth are still loose so I'm still in risk mode. I've taken tons of sticks to the mouth, little bit of blood, wipe it off with a towel, yada, yada, yada, maybe miss a shift and get back out there. But when this happened, I went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and I'm like "HOLY SH*T, MY TEETH ARE GONE!" And don't get me started on waiting in the ER with 2 bathtowels full of blood for 5 hours before I got looked at...... :angry:

I feel your pain. Weird thing was my worst stick incident was taking one under the eye on the cheekbone and that never got me rattled at all. After I went down, I got that rush to the head of something painful, then tasted blood and it was running in my eye. I had a towel put on it then went to the hospital. During the wait I went to the restroom and literally had to peel the towel off. I looked in the mirror and could see the gash and the underlying bone. It never even did hurt until they squirted the numbing solution into the cut, then it burned like hell. 130+ stitches later and everything was right as rain. Except for the whole looking like Jake LaMotta part.