Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Your Goals For The Upcoming Season

My goals for this upcoming season is to get on the scoring leaders list, I would like to see our team win the provincial title again and I would actually like to try and stay in shape through out the entire hockey season, something I have never done before. What are your goals?

my goals are to get at least 30pts in our 20 league games, to shoot more instead of passing the puck off everytime i get it, to be more physical on the ice, stay in shape throughout the season, no fast food after games or throughout the season if i can help it, and to win provincials again.

My goals are to enjoy the season and not to take hockey as serious as I do. I wouldnt mind getting a hatrick, and to not get in too many fights.

Since I'm the goalie, I really can't have many goals... I already know that I stop 95% of the shots I face... I can only be as good as the team in front of me.

Get my hand ready (after my cast is removed) have a good cardio, good legs, make the senior team.

1. Not get too fat and slow while studying in Spain.

2. Not drink Winter Quarter when I'm back so I can get in shape.

3. Get to a playing weight of 165-170 with about 10% bodyfat.

4. Get back to starting PP and PK for my team.

5. Be able to 1-legged squat w/ 30's in each hand.

6. Average at least a point a game when I get back- gonna be real hard to do.

7. Lead my team back to the Regional Championship.

8. Play more physical- be the Rob Blake of my league.

9. Create more chances for everybody else by drawing marks to me and dishing off to open guys.

10. Sleep with more women... :D

Conitnue the way i played this summer.

Finaly get drafted by PTM league A red-light (considered by many as the best ball hockey team in the world) and win championship with them

With my kneee trouble (torsion of the skates) i finally decided to retire of ice hockey sadly!

Make one of the Jr. A teams that asked me to play

Not hurt my glass knee.

Keep my penalty minutes down to around 150

Have fun

I have aspirations. Having goals implies having a plan and seeing it through. ;)

On that note, I'd like to keep my cardio conditioning throughout the winter. That would mean I'd have to join a gym or get an exercise bike or bike trainer (i.e. a stand with resistance unit). I also want to be more aggressive and drive to the net more. I also want to quicken my transitioning moves, like pivots (not sure if it's the right term, it's when you glide with your legs wide and just cut to one direction suddenly).

- Average at least 1.5 points per game.

- At least 45 goals in the regular season (60 games).

- +/- of 35 or better.

- Become a better face-off man.

- Become more aggressive in the neutral zone (without the puck).

- Become one of the most hated players among all other teams in the league.

My goals for this upcoming season is to get on the scoring leaders list, I would like to see our team win the provincial title again and I would actually like to try and stay in shape through out the entire hockey season, something I have never done before. What are your goals?

provincials? where did you play last year?

provincials? where did you play last year?

New Brunswick Midget A

to te, become a force to be reckoned with and reap the benefits of busting my ass in the offseason. I am gonna be forced into a do-everything-role on my team (older better players quit). I have to accept my role in every way. to finally win a championship

o yeah and atleast 2.0 ppg i had 1.6ppg last year