Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clarkstowncaps15

best hockey shop you have ever been to......

I haven't been to many, so I'd say either Dave's Sport Shop in Fridley, MN, or Lettermen Sports in Blaine, MN. Not many good shops around me.

That's a low blow, youre not invited to my birthday party anymore... :angry:

Isn't there two Cyclones?  Which one do you go to?  I've only been to the one on Oak Street.

Actually I think there is 3 or 4, the one on Oak, one in Coquitlam, and theres one at the Richmond Ice Centre where I play my home games. I can't remember where the other one is though.

Are you sure the shop in the Richmond Ice Centre is a cyclone taylors? As far as I know, there are only the 2 - Oak Street and Coquitlam.

I go to the one on Oak but I sometimes visit the one in Coquitlam when i'm up around that area. Stick to the Oak St. shop if you're thinking about visiting the other one Kosy. It's the main shop and usually has more stuff (especially prostock) than the one in Coquitlam. Look for the manager John or this guy named Dwayne (they have their names on their staff shirts) as they seem to have the most knowledge out of the staff there.

I have to put the Ice Den in Orlando b/c of JR (when he goes then who knows), a very good selection of sticks, and great prices.  I also like Gunzos in Chicago, Perani's in Cincinnati, OH and MJ's Sportshop in Kalamazoo, MI (they used to have the best glove selection).

The one in Kalamazoo is BJ's. I always thought Hockey Services there was a little better, those guys know their stuff.

And since when is there a Perani's in Cincy??

I thought MJ Sports sounded funny, but when I did a search it came up. When I was at WMU there was one in the middle of town (Westnedge) and I thought they used to own the shop in Wings Stadium/The Annex. I bought my Branches 5500 gloves at the Westnedge store about 8 years ago. They were the best gloves I have ever owned. I am still debating on sending them to foxitbymail.com to see if they can resurrect them.

I could have sworn that the Perani's I went to (the only one that I have been to) was right outside of Cincinnati, but I guess it could have been around Cleveland. I played at Bowling Green quite a few times and it could have been on one of those trips that I was out there. Still remember being in or around Cincinnati when I went to Perani's though. Bought my Hespeler Classic shinpads there about 6 years ago for a steal and still have them today. <_<

I am old and confused :rolleyes:

I haven't been to many, so I'd say either Dave's Sport Shop in Fridley, MN, or Lettermen Sports in Blaine, MN.  Not many good shops around me.

That's a low blow, youre not invited to my birthday party anymore... :angry:

What part? I haven't been to your shop yet and I don't consider 3 hours away near me so...

I have to put the Ice Den in Orlando b/c of JR (when he goes then who knows), a very good selection of sticks, and great prices.  I also like Gunzos in Chicago, Perani's in Cincinnati, OH and MJ's Sportshop in Kalamazoo, MI (they used to have the best glove selection).

The one in Kalamazoo is BJ's. I always thought Hockey Services there was a little better, those guys know their stuff.

And since when is there a Perani's in Cincy??

I thought MJ Sports sounded funny, but when I did a search it came up. When I was at WMU there was one in the middle of town (Westnedge) and I thought they used to own the shop in Wings Stadium/The Annex. I bought my Branches 5500 gloves at the Westnedge store about 8 years ago. They were the best gloves I have ever owned. I am still debating on sending them to foxitbymail.com to see if they can resurrect them.

I could have sworn that the Perani's I went to (the only one that I have been to) was right outside of Cincinnati, but I guess it could have been around Cleveland. I played at Bowling Green quite a few times and it could have been on one of those trips that I was out there. Still remember being in or around Cincinnati when I went to Perani's though. Bought my Hespeler Classic shinpads there about 6 years ago for a steal and still have them today. <_<

I am old and confused :rolleyes:

Yeah, BJ's is on Westnedge, and they did have the pro shop at Wings. Now the Wings shop belongs to Hockey Services, but BJ's did add a store in Grand Rapids at one of the rinks. Not sure if they still have that store though.

The Perani's you're thinking of must be the one in the Cleveland area, it's in North Olmsted.

And man, did Branches have some nice, comfortable gloves! I miss that brand...

i was jokin, i thought youd make the trek to brookfield once or twice

I've been to Brookfield. Just never been to your shop.

this place called off side pro shops ,i got my graf 600 gloves from 189$ to 100$ and my 735s down to 399$ ,he aligned the blade perfectly for me no hassle and he threw in 4 free sets of t blades.

ive been to the peranis in windsor. first impressions were poor lighting, messy displays, staff that was just standing around. pads being too high up to get a good look at them. just basically poor setup. but im sure the ones in the states are better cause its not in windsor.