Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clarkstowncaps15

best hockey shop you have ever been to......

Although everything in it is overpriced, i would have to say Incredible Ice Pro shop. Not a bad facility, but the prices should come down by atleast $10.

Incredible Ice?

We're better :P

I'm impartial to Cyclone Taylors just because I've been getting stuff from there for years. Its about that time of year again when I make my way on up there.

Yep I like to go to Cyclones, big selection, and the prices are pretty good.

Although everything in it is overpriced, i would have to say Incredible Ice Pro shop. Not a bad facility, but the prices should come down by atleast $10.

Incredible Ice?

When I went, I noticed you guys had a large selection of sticks, but the Incredible Ice Pro shop was bigger. I could be wrong. But I will have to go back to RDV and check it out once again.

eh, i'm gonna be partial for the shop I work at, Behind the Mask in AZ.

good selection, 3 stores in AZ, and service. No other good shops in AZ.

In tourny's i've seen some pretty good shops, but you cant judge a shop just by the selection.

Hi...

I have been to some hockeyshops and i must say that in comparison of what we have here in sweden you are far mutch better.

My top five list:

Duke's Toronto

Peranis Flint MI

Cyclone Taylor Vancouver

Gunzo's Chicago

Just Hockey Toronto

All of theese shops have a wery good selection,good price level and a customer service and hockey knowledge that is well over my expectations. I have been visiting some more but theese a top stores.

Incredible Ice?

When I went, I noticed you guys had a large selection of sticks, but the Incredible Ice Pro shop was bigger. I could be wrong. But I will have to go back to RDV and check it out once again.

Yeah, they have a bigger storefront.

Hi...

I have been to some hockeyshops and i must say that in comparison of what we have here in sweden you are far mutch better.

My top five list:

Duke's Toronto

Peranis Flint MI

Cyclone Taylor Vancouver

Gunzo's Chicago

Just Hockey Toronto

All of theese shops have a wery good selection,good price level and a customer service and hockey knowledge that is well over my expectations. I have been visiting some more but theese a top stores.

I've never been to Duke's. I'll have to schedule a little time for a road trip. Do they have GI stuff there?

Sports Etc. in Arlington Massachusetts. Great selection and great service. Only place around these parts that has the 2004 gear.

Sports Etc does have a great selection, but I've found the best service at Pure Hockey in Danvers. They may not carry as much as other stores, but the staff knows the gear and they'll go out the way to get you what you want.

We're actually spoiled in the Greater Boston Area as there are many good shops in addition to the 2 above like:

Zwickers

Dynamic Sports

I'll put in a plug for my LHS Cyclone Taylors. Their prices are always cheaper than any other LHS in lower mainland and their selection is not bad. There are only like 2 guys that work there who know what they're doing but what hockey shop isn't like that. The manager John is a good guy. I went with a friend to buy some xv skates and he gave him a discount without even asking.

Source for Sports in Brandon MB, Extreme Sports/Hockey in Regina

Extreme is pretty good, There employees can be assholes sometimes and some of them dont know to much. They got a good selection and pretty good prices tho.

Hi..

Dukes in Toronto have what ever you need to a price that can compete with any other store.

Talk to Zack and he will give you the best service you can get.

He is extremely good at goalie equipment and offers the most thats available.

Sports Etc. in Arlington Massachusetts. Great selection and great service. Only place around these parts that has the 2004 gear.

Sports Etc does have a great selection, but I've found the best service at Pure Hockey in Danvers. They may not carry as much as other stores, but the staff knows the gear and they'll go out the way to get you what you want.

We're actually spoiled in the Greater Boston Area as there are many good shops in addition to the 2 above like:

Zwickers

Dynamic Sports

Out of all those, I've found Zwickers to be the best in terms of service. They also tend to be a hair cheaper than Pure Hockey and Sports Etc.

One of the guys from Zwickers, Wayne, was sent over to Nagano to work on all of the pros stuff during the Olympics. If that's not a ringing endorsement then I don't know what is.

I'll put another vote in to Cyclone Taylors found at Oak St and West 49th Avenue here in Vancouver, BC. Their website is taylored for U.S. buyers, but luckily I don't live far away so it's easy for me to drop in and browse the latest hockey candy.

http://www.cyclonetaylor.com

Another good one in Vancouver is The Sports Exchange at Burrard Street and West 5th Avenue. Their claim-to-fame is the selling of previous years models of hockey equipment at discount prices. The goalies I know are big fans of this place.

http://www.the-sports-exchange.com

Cheers,

JT

I haven't been to many, so I'd say either Dave's Sport Shop in Fridley, MN, or Lettermen Sports in Blaine, MN. Not many good shops around me.

National Sports.... I haven't checked, I know it was near the end of their sale, but I also know they had another sle following right behind it. Good thing with them is they'll order in stuff from other locationas no problem.

Isn't there two Cyclones?  Which one do you go to?  I've only been to the one on Oak Street.

Actually I think there is 3 or 4, the one on Oak, one in Coquitlam, and theres one at the Richmond Ice Centre where I play my home games. I can't remember where the other one is though.

I have to put the Ice Den in Orlando b/c of JR (when he goes then who knows), a very good selection of sticks, and great prices. I also like Gunzos in Chicago, Perani's in Cincinnati, OH and MJ's Sportshop in Kalamazoo, MI (they used to have the best glove selection).

I have to put the Ice Den in Orlando b/c of JR (when he goes then who knows), a very good selection of sticks, and great prices. I also like Gunzos in Chicago, Perani's in Cincinnati, OH and MJ's Sportshop in Kalamazoo, MI (they used to have the best glove selection).

The one in Kalamazoo is BJ's. I always thought Hockey Services there was a little better, those guys know their stuff.

And since when is there a Perani's in Cincy??