Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clarkstowncaps15

best hockey shop you have ever been to......

I'm impartial to Cyclone Taylors just because I've been getting stuff from there for years. Its about that time of year again when I make my way on up there.

By my house there is a place that is actually called the 'Hockey Shop". It always has what I need, and I like the 2 guys that work there. They kind of know me and remember hockey things about me.

I liked the layout of Just Hockey SFS Don Mills but their prices left a lot to be desired...

The Hockey Stop in Rockville, MD was pretty big, unfortunately nobody knew anything there.

The Blue Jackets store at the Chiller in Easton, OH was cool due to one reason - I loved the skate rack. It was a pillar in the middle of the store and it had a rack that spiraled all the way up, with skates on them. Very cool. Another store that didn't know anything - I was looking around and some person behind the counter was having issues wih attaching ear flaps on a CCM HT2 so I stepped in and did it for him.

The stores in Chadd's neck of the woods were pretty sad.

B&B Hockey in Hummelstown PA has treated me like shit for the last time, I will never set foot in the store again.

You haven't seen sad until you've been to the excuse of a shop we have at the rink here. Its so bad, my sister even works there.

Your sister works there? Damnnnnnnnnn...how's business? LOL :)

Well, business has actually picked up since she started working there, I take full advantage of her 20% discount. I picked up a set of that Bauer under shirt and shorts, plus Nike Dri Fit socks for under $20 last night. They're getting an Easton account in the fall, so I look forward to ordering in some good stuff. She technically works for the rink, not in the pro shop department though.

Perani's has always been at least good for me. The prices on current stuff aren't great but the selection is usually pretty good and it's the best place for checking out pro curves. The people at the warehouse have always gone th eextra mile for me as well. The staff in Pittsburgh aren't always the most knowledgeable, fortunately I don't need their help.

Just hockey is the best for me with a SFS in London coming in second.

I found the prices at Just Hockey to be the best in the area JR. THR seems to be a fair bit higher and everywhere else around the hammer is equal, but has nowhere near the selection. There's a sports store called Als SFS which is nice too.

All the rousseau sports i've went to have been great.

Yeah my choice too, the store in Laval is huge, unfortunatly they have nothing on their website but that store is like a huge arena full of hockey stuff.

theres not to many shops near me so im going to have to go with the Play it again in westbury. Only reason is because they have semi-decent prices and they have awesome fitting chairs. I was talking to one of the managers, and he said i have a job as soon as i come of age. Guess this site/cb tought me alot huh? :D

Hockey Stop in Columbus, OH....www.hockeystopohio.com

Everything you need, nice layout

I'll second that.

All the rousseau sports i've went to have been great.

Yeah my choice too, the store in Laval is huge, unfortunatly they have nothing on their website but that store is like a huge arena full of hockey stuff.

Dude I've never been to the Laval one :( I dream about it in my sleep sometimes. Do they have GI stuff?

I haven't been to many out of towners so I'm impartial to Total Hockey here in St. Louis, specifically the main store in Kirkwood which is where the website is run from. They also have about 5 other stores in the area. Top notch equipment repair although some staff members aren't overly-knowledgable on soon-to-be-released equipment. Prices are generally the norm but the Kirkwood store usually has a good selection of patterns/flexes/sizes/colors/etc....

www.totalhockey.net

Although everything in it is overpriced, i would have to say Incredible Ice Pro shop. Not a bad facility, but the prices should come down by atleast $10.