Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

State Wars IV

Well right now we are trying to get enough people to make a AAA junior team for VA...But I may just play adult if we dont have the AAA team, VA will have a AA junior team for sure though

I don't know anything about state wars, if you make the team then you play in a big tournament against other states? If I'm 21 then what division would I play in because after looking at the website it shows that theres select junior which is 23 & under and then select senior which is 18 & up, does that mean I'm eligible for both?

http://www.statewarsrollerhockey.com/page.asp?id=12654

I don't know anything about state wars, if you make the team then you play in a big tournament against other states? If I'm 21 then what division would I play in because after looking at the website it shows that theres select junior which is 23 & under and then select senior which is 18 & up, does that mean I'm eligible for both?

http://www.statewarsrollerhockey.com/page.asp?id=12654

yea you can play both, alot of people do...the junior division honestly from what I saw last year is better then the senior one

no offense old people :P

I should be there (Team Indiana). Junior division.

Tryouts aren't until June 7th though. Good old hockey in the state of Indiana.

I've known some people who lost interest, among other reasons, because of the cost. How expensive is it? Is it worth it?

I could imagine the thrill of representing your state, but I was questioning how much it really meant now. Some of the best players aren't even trying out, plust they are making a single A division, which makes it less "elite".

I've known some people who lost interest, among other reasons, because of the cost. How expensive is it? Is it worth it?

I could imagine the thrill of representing your state, but I was questioning how much it really meant now. Some of the best players aren't even trying out, plust they are making a single A division, which makes it less "elite".

it's only $260

yea in know. i was looking for flights and all were 400+ pp. but i found out that if you fly to columbus it's only 200 and a hour and a half drive.

Dayton is MUCH cheaper and its only an hour drive.